Sign in to follow this  
PaulCrewe

The KillerCacti Thread

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Glad to see Steward's was man enough to pick Clemson in front of a crowd that was doing the Warchant at his press conference. Should be a good one.

We'll see about Stephone Anthony in a little bit. If we pick him up, we'll have 3 stud LBs in this class with him, Steward, and Townsend.

Just saying...

According to WBTW TV in Myrtle Beach:

"More from Townsend he said he believes Clemson got a good shot to get Jadeveon Clowney and is doing his best to persuade him."

Link: http://www.tigernet.com/view/recruit_update.do?id=959

It just sucks for ya killer cause you're gonna have to wait a couple extra days for that decision. But it would definitely worth it

Hey Killer to help get some hopes up. Cyrus Kouandjio, who just committed to Auburn, was just asked about getting Clowney to join him and he said he thinks there is no chance. Could be Clemson and the ole ball coach for this one.

Hey Killer to help get some hopes up. Cyrus Kouandjio, who just committed to Auburn, was just asked about getting Clowney to join him and he said he thinks there is no chance. Could be Clemson and the ole ball coach for this one.

I'm hearing Bama & SCar...Clemson has a small chance.

Hey Cacti, you think Clemson would like to give us one of those linebackers? We'll trade you Shawn Watson for them.

(SUMMARY) Clowney tells ESPNU Reporter on an interview at 4PM EST:

--South Carolina, Alabama, and Clemson are all still in it. UNC is out.

--Says he doesn't know what he's gonna do. Will sit down with his parents a few days before and talk with them and make a decision on Valentine's Day.

--Clowney says one of the reasons he pushed off his decision because of his recent trip to Clemson.

--On Clemson's big day on signing day: "Makes me want to go there too. [Clemson] Got people on their team trying to win just like me. Top Athletes."

Link (free article): http://www.tigernet.com/view/recruit_update.do?id=973

I'll go out on a limb and predict that South Carolina beats Clemson at least 2 out of the next 3 years but then Clemson will beat them with the same consistency that they have historically. I was correct with my earlier Clemson prediction and will be with this one as well. Write it down.