Corey Raymond CB coach from Indiana has joined the NU staff.

Three notable absences from the Husker recruiting dinner at the Holiday Inn Centre in Omaha, according to one dinner attendee:

Ted Gilmore, Shawn Watson and Marvin Sanders.

http://my.journalsta...sker_Extra/blog

Smoke? Fire? Maybe. That link also says Bo isn't there, either.

We're down 3 coaches apparantly, the recruiting class is signed. Bo has other things to worry about like getting our staff back together.

Once again we don't have anything to go on except that Raymond may be joining the staff. Can we let the school make a statement and then ask questions? Today was about recruiting. We have a fine class and it get's immediately overshadowed by rumors. I think that's why Bo opted for the teleconference. When the time comes maybe we will know what happened and maybe not. It may end up being none of our business and a personnel issue. We live in a world where everyone wants to out dig the other guy. The trouble is no one wants to wait for the truth so they make up crap.

Three notable absences from the Husker recruiting dinner at the Holiday Inn Centre in Omaha, according to one dinner attendee:

Ted Gilmore, Shawn Watson and Marvin Sanders.

http://my.journalsta...sker_Extra/blog

Smoke? Fire? Maybe. That link also says Bo isn't there, either.

We're down 3 coaches apparantly, the recruiting class is signed. Bo has other things to worry about like getting our staff back together.

Once again we don't have anything to go on except that Raymond may be joining the staff. Can we let the school make a statement and then ask questions? Today was about recruiting. We have a fine class and it get's immediately overshadowed by rumors. I think that's why Bo opted for the teleconference. When the time comes maybe we will know what happened and maybe not. It may end up being none of our business and a personnel issue. We live in a world where everyone wants to out dig the other guy. The trouble is no one wants to wait for the truth so they make up crap.

We have a WR's brother saying his position coach is fired, we know another coach said that Raymond will be coaching DB's. Those two coaches mysteriously aren't at the recruiting dinner tonight, nor is our offensive coordinator.

Smoke, fire...

We're down two coaches.Raymond is ours and I hope the frost rumor is true

We lost Ekeler obviously, and it appears that Sanders has resigned, and Watson and Gilmore will not be retained or have left.

We have one reported coach coming in, sounds like we're down 3.

I've heard Frost\Beck as co-oc's, as well as Ed Warinner\Beck as co-oc's. Either would be just fine with me.

We have a WR's brother saying his position coach is fired, we know another coach said that Raymond will be coaching DB's. Those two coaches mysteriously aren't at the recruiting dinner tonight, nor is our offensive coordinator.

Smoke, fire...

Nor is our head coach....let the rumors begin

macro is 100% right, you and mostly you blew all of this way up. A few people agree with you but alot do not. You Sir are the one that is out of touch. I like how you think that your opinion is always right and when someone disagrees with you they are "out of touch" There is nothing going on.

This is Kevin Wilsons fault. He came out and announced a staff change for a school hes not coaching. What right does he have going public saying hes going to be coaching DBs at NU when its not even public knowledge that our DB coach is leaving. And why and the hell is he talking about it on NSD. Almost like he did it on purpose? Like he was mad that we are taking a coach from them, especially after BO recommended him. I bet you a million bucks Bo gave Kevin and ear full tonight. That was very unprofessional.

Notice when ekler was leaving Bo, when asked if ekler was going to Indiana, refused to comment on it until it became official even thou everyone already knew...it wasnt his potion to say anything on the subject...and it wasnt Wilsons. We should be pissed at him for taking attention away from our great class.

I literally LOLed at this. Are you serious? You're the guy who "blew this up" with THIS THREAD the other day. And now you're telling me that macro is right when he says we shouldn't be talking about the coaching changes, we should be talking about the recruiting class alone?

Get real! :laughpound

You blew this thread up...with your bo is embarassing, bo is lying to me, and crying because Bo wont adress the coaching changes. Boooo hoooooo. Ya i started the Surprise thread because i heard something was going down, something is going down in case you havent noticed. I was referring to you crying about how Bo is so bad with the media, hes mad, he hates the media, hes lying to poor Husker Nation, we will turn on you if you lie to us Bo. Get a life, youll find out when hes good and ready to tell you. Ever heard of need to know basis? As someone said before you dont like it, sell your stock to someone else.

Please dont dare have a different opinion then knapplc, your out of touch if you dont agree with him. Which apparently quite a few people are.