Jason Phillips/ Scott Frost?

Vince R.

I got to be honest with you guys, im extremely excited about this. I hate to lose Marvin but if Raymond is as good as advertised and can recruit then I'm happy. If Wats and Happy Gimore are really gone(they are) then i can only get really excited because I'm gonna put money on Scott Frost or Jason Phillips running a better spread offense in one year of installation then wats and gil with 5 years of prep. that excites me because an offense at Nebraska makes us at least top 5 year in and year out. plus! if it turns out the way we want it, then we can finally be Everything U because we are turning the corner in elite recruiting. oh and we can also get a WR now. i know, too much kool aid. only thing that scares me........Barney (He can recruit though)

This article Sipple wrote:

Look who has been doing the recruiting the last few weeks. It has not been Marvin Sanders, it has not been Ron Gilmore, it has not been Shawn Watson. It has been the people on the staff that are going nowhere. JP, Tim Beck, Carl Pelini, and Bo Pelini.

Interestingly enough, I do in fact trust the information regarding Frost and Phillips in this article.

I think you have to take whats best for your program..Jason Phillips=good offense but no ties to neb, or Scott Frost, young but bleeds red and has been under some of the greatest minds in all of football and has been under the best offensive minded coach in college football for a few years. Scott can recruit with the best of them and thats much needed here. Whats better than positive results and loyalty? Oh and if Scott does come, he can always be the "coach in waiting" if bo decides to depart for some reason. just throwing stuff out there.

so if this is correct who is the QB coach both phillips and frost are wr coaches . so lets say the offense is shored up now look at the lb position opening what happens to that. bo did say there was an opening could that mean sanders and the new db coach share the role and bo take the lb coach over with interns and him self that might be wishful thinking