Why Frost?

Hercules

link

There are risks attached to Bo Pelini offering a co-offensive coordinator job to Oregon wide receivers coach Scott Frost.

He's only 36. He hasn't been coaching offense in college football for very long. He's strong-minded and ambitious; he wouldn't be a yes man for Bo. And he wouldn't be cheap: With bonuses, Frost earned $234,000 last year in Eugene. Solely as a wide receivers coach.

But - would the potential rewards of hiring Frost outweigh the risks?

Yes.

Sam posted his articles here in the past.

I gave him a lot of pointless $### the last time he did. I hope he got my apology. Well, I can't remember if I even posted it, but I should have. It was from a fluff piece in the lead-up to the season back before things got interesting, and I was in a bitter mode about fluff pieces then. I usually like Sam's articles, he does great work and is one of the more level-headed journalists out there.

I can't believe this entire thing. I never thought the day would come to be rid of the virus forever.

And bringing in TO's last QB, the one that sent him out with a national title, as an (co)offensive coordinator. I've gotta say that my head is spinning.

This is like the big ten talk last June.

I internet hug you, brother. Bring it in for the real thing.

Sam posted his articles here in the past.

I gave him a lot of pointless $### the last time he did. I hope he got my apology. Well, I can't remember if I even posted it, but I should have. It was from a fluff piece in the lead-up to the season back before things got interesting, and I was in a bitter mode about fluff pieces then. I usually like Sam's articles, he does great work and is one of the more level-headed journalists out there.

I gave him crap for posting his articles because we didn't have an agreement in place. Turns out Sam is buddies with the proprietor of HuskerBoard. I emailed him, but between the two of us I think we may have succeeded in driving him off.

:facepalm:

Seems the majority of Husker fans get what they want... Am I wrong in thinking this? Maybe Frost doesn't come here, but since BC was fired it seemed like most of the fans were asking for Bo, we got him, It seemed like most of the fans hated the Big XII, we got out, now most fans want Frost and it sounds like he will at least be asked to come here.

Maybe it is just that the administration seems to want what the fans want, but it almost feels like we get what we want. I'm not saying it is a definite majority for any of these cases, just a vocal majority... Sorry for rambling....

Seems the majority of Husker fans get what they want... Am I wrong in thinking this? Maybe Frost doesn't come here, but since BC was fired it seemed like most of the fans were asking for Bo, we got him, It seemed like most of the fans hated the Big XII, we got out, now most fans want Frost and it sounds like he will at least be asked to come here.

Maybe it is just that the administration seems to want what the fans want, but it almost feels like we get what we want. I'm not saying it is a definite majority for any of these cases, just a vocal majority... Sorry for rambling....

...so you are saying that the administration reads huskerboard?!?! :lol:

Maybe the administration is Huskerboard.

Well I think for the most part our fans are pretty logical, in tune people. We know where the best offense in the country is. We know where our former player/coaches are. You don't need to be a head coach to see where this is headed. Frost is a superb candidate for at least a co-coordinator role. Add onto that his recruiting talent, and we'd be morons not to open the checkbook for him.

Blowing my mind!

• Fire 1

head-explode.jpg

• Fire 1