this is pretty accurate

akita

Honestly, this means nothing to me. At that point in the season almost anyone could have predicted that. I am not saying your source is b.s., but come on was this really worth brining up? Now, I would have been impressed if your "source" was aware of the Sanders situation. Even if it hadn't happened yet <_<

I beleive that he said dont be surprised if watson and gilmore were going to be gone and we would lose our bowl game. looks like your 3 for 3. Doesnt seem like he threw a bunch of chit and it stuck, he batted 1000. Looks like you had good sources.

Funny, looking back some saying that we would retain watson, or we wouldnt look for another OC until he was fired. Little did we know.

I beleive that he said dont be surprised if watson and gilmore were going to be gone and we would lose our bowl game. looks like your 3 for 3. Doesnt seem like he threw a bunch of chit and it stuck, he batted 1000. Looks like you had good sources.

Funny, looking back some saying that we would retain watson, or we wouldnt look for another OC until he was fired. Little did we know.

I think it was pretty evident after the CCG everybody wanted Watson and Gilmore gone. Watson interviewed for a couple jobs prob on the recommendation of Bo knowing he would take Gilmore with him. Now on losing the bowl game, that was just a shot in the dark and he wasnt the only saying we could lose our bowl game. He put both of those things together and made a thread out of it, big deal.

thank you fowler. Just couldnt believe how slammed I got by Husker Fans is all. Thats why I am mad. and then the mods claimed I said " Magino was In lincoln" that made me even madder. Then tonight I post be on the look out for Jason phillips and that gets locked.huh. kinda weird