this is pretty accurate

akita

I beleive that he said dont be surprised if watson and gilmore were going to be gone and we would lose our bowl game. looks like your 3 for 3. Doesnt seem like he threw a bunch of chit and it stuck, he batted 1000. Looks like you had good sources.

Funny, looking back some saying that we would retain watson, or we wouldnt look for another OC until he was fired. Little did we know.

I think it was pretty evident after the CCG everybody wanted Watson and Gilmore gone. Watson interviewed for a couple jobs prob on the recommendation of Bo knowing he would take Gilmore with him. Now on losing the bowl game, that was just a shot in the dark and he wasnt the only saying we could lose our bowl game. He put both of those things together and made a thread out of it, big deal.

I might be missing something, but what's with the animosity?

• Fire 1

I beleive that he said dont be surprised if watson and gilmore were going to be gone and we would lose our bowl game. looks like your 3 for 3. Doesnt seem like he threw a bunch of chit and it stuck, he batted 1000. Looks like you had good sources.

Funny, looking back some saying that we would retain watson, or we wouldnt look for another OC until he was fired. Little did we know.

I think it was pretty evident after the CCG everybody wanted Watson and Gilmore gone. Watson interviewed for a couple jobs prob on the recommendation of Bo knowing he would take Gilmore with him. Now on losing the bowl game, that was just a shot in the dark and he wasnt the only saying we could lose our bowl game. He put both of those things together and made a thread out of it, big deal.

Its the fact that this thread has been linked for like the third time in less than week. We get it.... you got something right. If he had a "real" source he would be lighting up this board with who the new offensive coaches are.

:facepalm:

Akita, are you screwing with me or do you just not read very well? I am the Mod you talked to. I did not say you said Mangino was in town. I said I locked that thread because there were already threads talking about Mangino. It was overkill. We do not need umpteen threads talking about coaching changes. Every single time you have a thought you post a new thread. I'm getting people PMing me demanding threads get merged, locked up, etc. It gets really old.

If you really need the approbation, fine - YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU PREDICTED EVERY COACHING CHANGE AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS 100% ACCURATE.

Here's your cookie. Can you let it go now, please?

cookie.jpg

when I posted this the animosity is Huskers slammed me down hard. I live in austin Texas and had no ide who gilmore was. I asked for feedback and just got blasted. Thats okay. Just no when I post something it is pretty much a sealed deal.one mod said" you posted about magino being in lincoln. that is why I got blasted. Apparently he didnt read the thread where I asked" show me Magino was in lincoln?" So apparently I have got the wrong site to post on. But thanks again for the support of Dec 8th 1994. wow civilains are different then grunts

thank you fowler. Just couldnt believe how slammed I got by Husker Fans is all. Thats why I am mad. and then the mods claimed I said " Magino was In lincoln" that made me even madder. Then tonight I post be on the look out for Jason phillips and that gets locked.huh. kinda weird

your hearing Phillips? For OC? I wouldnt imagine he would take anything less then OC, maybe CO/OC

Its the fact that this thread has been linked for like the third time in less than week. We get it.... you got something right. If he had a "real" source he would be lighting up this board with who the new offensive coaches are.

Fair enough. I probably don't post here as much as most, and I wasn't aware of that.

thank you fowler. Just couldnt believe how slammed I got by Husker Fans is all. Thats why I am mad. and then the mods claimed I said " Magino was In lincoln" that made me even madder. Then tonight I post be on the look out for Jason phillips and that gets locked.huh. kinda weird

your hearing Phillips? For OC? I wouldnt imagine he would take anything less then OC, maybe CO/OC

Jayson Phillips is not coming to Nebraska. Im gonna bet the farm on that, if I had one.

:facepalm:

Akita, are you screwing with me or do you just not read very well? I am the Mod you talked to. I did not say you said Mangino was in town. I said I locked that thread because there were already threads talking about Mangino. It was overkill. We do not need umpteen threads talking about coaching changes. Every single time you have a thought you post a new thread. I'm getting people PMing me demanding threads get merged, locked up, etc. It gets really old.

If you really need the approbation, fine - YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU PREDICTED EVERY COACHING CHANGE AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS 100% ACCURATE.

Here's your cookie. Can you let it go now, please?

cookie.jpg

Im not sure hes looking for an atta boy, hes just wondering why his threads are getting locked all the time? (i understand where your coming from on that particular thread) Idk know you from Adam but you can pm me your info and i'll listen, heck i'll listen to anyone until they are proven wrong more often then not, i guess im a sucker but i dont see why anyone would get on here and lie about info, no real reason too. And if someone does it for fun and they are way off base then you can tell right away and ignore it. JMO

Jayson Phillips is not coming to Nebraska. Im gonna bet the farm on that, if I had one.

i really wouldnt think so either, wouldnt make much sense. But im not BO either, who knows what he wants.

Im not sure hes looking for an atta boy, hes just wondering why his threads are getting locked all the time? (i understand where your coming from on that particular thread) Idk know you from Adam but you can pm me your info and i'll listen, heck i'll listen to anyone until they are proven wrong more often then not, i guess im a sucker but i dont see why anyone would get on here and lie about info, no real reason too. And if someone does it for fun and they are way off base then you can tell right away and ignore it. JMO

Nobody thinks Akita is lying. It's the redundancy of the threads, pure and simple. If I really had it in for the guy, I would have locked THIS THREAD, too. Instead, I cleaned up the misspellings in the headline and some of the more egregious spelling errors in the text for him. Not exactly the kind of thing a jerky Mod would do, huh?

• Fire 1

Nobody thinks Akita is lying. It's the redundancy of the threads, pure and simple. If I really had it in for the guy, I would have locked THIS THREAD, too. Instead, I cleaned up the misspellings in the headline and some of the more egregious spelling errors in the text for him. Not exactly the kind of thing a jerky Mod would do, huh?

You big meanie! :lol: