this is pretty accurate

akita

:facepalm:

Akita, are you screwing with me or do you just not read very well? I am the Mod you talked to. I did not say you said Mangino was in town. I said I locked that thread because there were already threads talking about Mangino. It was overkill. We do not need umpteen threads talking about coaching changes. Every single time you have a thought you post a new thread. I'm getting people PMing me demanding threads get merged, locked up, etc. It gets really old.

If you really need the approbation, fine - YOU ARE THE MAN. YOU PREDICTED EVERY COACHING CHANGE AND EVERYTHING YOU SAID WAS 100% ACCURATE.

Here's your cookie. Can you let it go now, please?

cookie.jpg

Im not sure hes looking for an atta boy, hes just wondering why his threads are getting locked all the time? (i understand where your coming from on that particular thread) Idk know you from Adam but you can pm me your info and i'll listen, heck i'll listen to anyone until they are proven wrong more often then not, i guess im a sucker but i dont see why anyone would get on here and lie about info, no real reason too. And if someone does it for fun and they are way off base then you can tell right away and ignore it. JMO

I totally agree with you. I'll never understand why some people catch so much flak for posting things they've heard. When threads are redundant, I understand the desire to merge them. Still, a lot of people on HB just aren't interested in considering anything that hasn't already been reported in a newspaper and can be linked to. I for one enjoy hearing about rumors. Like you said, I have no reason not to listen to someone who claims knowledge of a certain situation. If they turn out to be wrong, who cares? You learn to whom to listen and to whom not to listen. That's why I think Rumorville is an integral part of the board.

you know for some reason when I saw phillips my mind went straight to lawrence phillips.

I'm like why in the hell are we going to consider lawrence phillips as a coach?

LOL SO DID I WHEN " SOURCE" AND I USE THAT NOW TOLD ME THAT. I said phillips? all I could think about was lawrence phillips. I dont even know who this phillips guy is. Just passing along info is all

here is the funny thing I dont even know who phillips is. Just info is all.

So you don't know who any of the coaches you come here to name drop even are?

no I dont like in december when I posted about gilmore I had no idea who he was. I just post the info I get. I am no live by the Husker football guy. I just post inside info with permission is all. I live in Austin Texas. I grew up in lincoln. I hope that clarifys things

you know for some reason when I saw phillips my mind went straight to lawrence phillips.

I'm like why in the hell are we going to consider lawrence phillips as a coach?

It all makes perfect sense now. Lawrence Phillips is the new running backs coach. That probably why Frost decided to stay at Oregon. :corndance

hey guys Honest mistakes were made. Me and knapplc(the mod) have discussed them lets let it go. Please thank you

Thanks for the info. It is appreciated.

As for not being taken seriously, you have to understand that message boards seem to constantly attract trolls and other assorted douchebaggery who show up to spout off and make waves. That's why people here are suspicious of new guys bearing "inside" information. Just have patience. And keep posting good info. It will be appreciated.