SIGNED OT Paul Thurston

Nexus

He is in, that linebacker is in and Cotton just got in. I guess 3 in a short time should help some of the haters chill-lax a bit.

Joe Robinson? If so I can't see him actually committing without having visited. After a visit I'd expect it . . . but not quite yet.

He is visiting in mid-July, and plans to commit from what I hear.

reading that story from his father posted on his thread it sounds like once he comes and they see how wonderful and great it is at Nebraska they plan on committing.......

He is in, that linebacker is in and Cotton just got in. I guess 3 in a short time should help some of the haters chill-lax a bit.

yeah, but just imagine how much better we could be doing if our coaches weren't so apathetic about recruiting... <_<

No kidding! haha

you want to read a good one, go to huskeronline.com and read this Shocker, Jaw thinks that Pelini is gone after this year.

Man, some people love not being happy. I bet that Jaw guy would complain while getting head.

i have no problem with being realistic or even pessimistic about questionable areas, but in one post he managed to claim we'll have an inexperienced quarterback (yes, it's a new system, but the kid has seen plenty of live fire, which is the most important part of experience) and that the defense will give up because of the offense (which they haven't done over the last 1.5 seasons of crappy offense, so why would they start now?). both of those are reason enough to question his credibility. i won't touch his cotton hatred, because i think he should be questioned until we see better play, but i think some of his rumors about cotton's ineptitude sound like complete BS.

anyway, side rant over. seems like we're in good shape with this kid. just imagine how much better of a kid we could get if the coaches cared about recruiting though, or if cotton wasn't recruit repellant.