SIGNED OT Paul Thurston

Nexus

Good to hear that Cotton is breaking that perception that he isn't much of a recruiter.

After the past 3 recruiting classes, Cotton should have the perception of a solid, if not very good, recruiter. The OL has, IMO, been the best recruited position on the team under Pelini.

Disagree.

Good to hear that Cotton is breaking that perception that he isn't much of a recruiter.

After the past 3 recruiting classes, Cotton should have the perception of a solid, if not very good, recruiter. The OL has, IMO, been the best recruited position on the team under Pelini.

Disagree.

Last year's class sure supports that claim though.

Disagree.

Last year's class sure supports that claim though.

I think the last 2 classes support it. But some are not convinced Barney did the actual recruiting.

Regardless, I hope we keep the OL recruiting momentum we've had for the last 2 years.

I think this guy comes our way. He'll be N before summer is over.

he's set to announce his commitment on Friday.

Looking good for us here. Oregon has a shot, but I feel good about him wearing red. I think the return trip at the end sealed the deal.

He is in, that linebacker is in and Cotton just got in. I guess 3 in a short time should help some of the haters chill-lax a bit.

Joe Robinson? If so I can't see him actually committing without having visited. After a visit I'd expect it . . . but not quite yet.

He is visiting in mid-July, and plans to commit from what I hear.

He is in, that linebacker is in and Cotton just got in. I guess 3 in a short time should help some of the haters chill-lax a bit.

yeah, but just imagine how much better we could be doing if our coaches weren't so apathetic about recruiting... <_<

yeah, but just imagine how much better we could be doing if our coaches weren't so apathetic about recruiting... <_<

No kidding! haha

you want to read a good one, go to huskeronline.com and read this Shocker, Jaw thinks that Pelini is gone after this year.

Man, some people love not being happy. I bet that Jaw guy would complain while getting head.

• Fire 1