ATH D.J. Foster [Arizona State Commit]

Nexus

its pretty cool to see all these names coming out around the bend.... generally it seems everyone else rushes out of the gate while we build momentum... at first i was a little impatient about this but i've begin to see that we get our guys we want in the end... i excited about how this class might end up... as for DJ i have no idea but we are after some big names and right there for many of them... should be fun to watch!!

:bigredn:

We made his top four it sounds like; ASU, Washington, Oregon, and Nebraska. His coach says that though Auburn has been recruiting him hard, hee is no longer interested in them. We should be getting a visit.

DJ is by far the best pure athlete we are going after. I see this as a battle between us, Oregon, and ASU, with probably Oregon winning his services.

Coaches are doing a good job with DJ, but I don't think we will be able to land him. DJ wants to be a RB, would like to play early and has seemed interested in staying near the coast. If he wanted to see the field early, he would need to be willing to move to another position with our already crowded backfield. Uphill battle, but getting a visit never hurts.

Coaches are doing a good job with DJ, but I don't think we will be able to land him. DJ wants to be a RB, would like to play early and has seemed interested in staying near the coast. If he wanted to see the field early, he would need to be willing to move to another position with our already crowded backfield. Uphill battle, but getting a visit never hurts.

im really trying to be positive about a lot of these recruits... im glad we are shooting for the moon... hopefully we will land a few not sure about DJ though....

I see he's being recruited by Scott Frost. I'm sure this is probably a non issue, but I wonder how much negative recruiting Frost does or would do against Nebraska if it came down to us or them. Not that I would blame him he needs to land the kid by whatever means necessary, I just wonder what kinds of things he says about us.

I see he's being recruited by Scott Frost. I'm sure this is probably a non issue, but I wonder how much negative recruiting Frost does or would do against Nebraska if it came down to us or them. Not that I would blame him he needs to land the kid by whatever means necessary, I just wonder what kinds of things he says about us.

The only thing he really has to say is that we have 3 true freshman running backs that all get carries in our offense. This is definately not the year of the running back for us in this class. MAYBE next year. But more likely 2014.