ATH D.J. Foster [Arizona State Commit]

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Wow....hate to see we missed with him. This kid is a complete stud!

Just found this link http://www.yardbarke...ff_game/7898014

Just ran for 508 yards and had 10 (yes thats right) 10 touchdowns in their playoff game!!!

NU didn't miss with him. DJ was very set at playing RB and your link more than shows why he should be a RB. Taking a RB just was not going to be in the cards this year. It was always a long shot.

• 4 weeks later...

ASU is out of his top schools. He seems to have been turned upside down now that their coach is out.

Brown visited him in home this week and it appears the Huskers are making a big push for him.

He said he doesn't have a list of top schools now, but he will release it in a few days once he gets everything figured out.

Can you image getting Foster and Fuller in the same class? Ho-Ly-Crap

ASU is out of his top schools. He seems to have been turned upside down now that their coach is out.

Brown visited him in home this week and it appears the Huskers are making a big push for him.

He said he doesn't have a list of top schools now, but he will release it in a few days once he gets everything figured out.

I wonder about Oregon though. Does anyone have their scholarship numbers, in terms of room for him? As I said earlier, if there is blood in the water our coaches need to go hard after this kid. Yes, Fuller and Foster together....scary, scary, scary.

DJ is a db candidate for us. So is Marcus Rios (4star cb) Mohammed seisay (4star cb) Jordan diggs (4atar db) and a few others out there including Charles Jackson (4star cb who is coming January most likely). I think DJ would fit the safety/nickel/peso spot more likely than corner but with only 8-9 spots left and 1 of those for an OL, 1 for a QB, 1 for a LB, 1 for a DE... That leaves 5 spots for everything else... Do you see us taking 4 db's in this class? I don't. I see us taking 2 plus Charles Jackson. So do you see us getting seisay, rios, and diggs/foster? I dont know if we have room.

I wonder about Oregon though. Does anyone have their scholarship numbers, in terms of room for him? As I said earlier, if there is blood in the water our coaches need to go hard after this kid. Yes, Fuller and Foster together....scary, scary, scary.

Didn't take the time to look through Oregon's numbers but if DJ wants to go anywhere...that school will make room.

DJ is a db candidate for us. So is Marcus Rios (4star cb) Mohammed seisay (4star cb) Jordan diggs (4atar db) and a few others out there including Charles Jackson (4star cb who is coming January most likely). I think DJ would fit the safety/nickel/peso spot more likely than corner but with only 8-9 spots left and 1 of those for an OL, 1 for a QB, 1 for a LB, 1 for a DE... That leaves 5 spots for everything else... Do you see us taking 4 db's in this class? I don't. I see us taking 2 plus Charles Jackson. So do you see us getting seisay, rios, and diggs/foster? I dont know if we have room.

I 100% disagree with this. He would most likely end up on D at Nebraska but it would definitely be at corner..not Peso, Nickel, or Safety. There's a chance he could end up on O as well.

However, with a few potential transfers ... who knows right?

If a guy like DJ Foster wants to be :bigredn: you find room for him.