Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

Bottom line: We need to arrange a meeting up HuskerBoard drinking sesh.

I live in Lincoln, and I know a bunch of you do too. I say we shoot for next Friday/Saturday.

Feel free to pitch in times, locations, availability, anything that needs to go in this thread.

We're gonna make it happen!

I live in Lincoln, and I know a bunch of you do too. I say we shoot for next Friday/Saturday.

Feel free to pitch in times, locations, availability, anything that needs to go in this thread.

Can I crash at your place haha

Can I crash at your place haha

Sure man. You can sleep on the futon. Just remember to turn off the corona neon.

If you find me a job in Lincoln, I'll just move there!

I can get u a job in Omaha, but you'd prob hate your life...

Lol. Why's that?

Cause you'd be working with rotten kids and waking up at 6 a.m. The place I work is hiring.

Is it a daycare or a sweat shop? ;) I'm up at that time anyway, but you won't catch me working with children. I have a hard enough time working with the 30+ year old children at my job!

I'd go on this bar crawl with you guys but I doubt you'd want someone old enough to be your dad tagging along.

I can't speak for these guys, but I drink with my dad at the bar all the time and I'm almost certain he's older than you. That's usually when all the good stories come out!

I'd go on this bar crawl with you guys but I doubt you'd want someone old enough to be your dad tagging along.

Well, I like my dad, so I'm sure you can't be so bad. :lol:

I would think you wouldn't want to be seen with the guys young enough to be your son!

I would think you wouldn't want to be seen with the guys young enough to be your son!

I talk football with you guys all day long. I suppose being seen in public with you wouldn't be so bad.

I talk football with you guys all day long. I suppose being seen in public with you wouldn't be so bad.

I agree. You live in Lincoln don't you?

Anyways, I'm indifferent as to what times work for everybody. I don't work Friday or Saturday nights and I'm done with class early on Friday. The bars I enjoy are Duffy's, Iguana's, Starlight Lounge and I also really enjoy Bison Witches because they have great happy hour specials and amazing sandwiches.