Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

You're all liars.

Although, I am most definitely disappointed in fro. crewe has publicly admitted he wants to destroy the trifecta of awesomeness, and as only 2/3 of the trifecta was present, he was most aggressive.

The Trifecta was the best-represented of the gangs. We comprised 1/3 of the total number of attendees.

Sorry fellas. The little man had a TKD belt rank ceremony. His first, and there was no way this poppa was going to miss that. I will for sure try to make the next one. Omaha or Lincoln. Although admittitly, Omaha would be easier. :lol:

Crewe is on my watch list now....Nobody, NOBODY messes with The Trifecta!!

And BTW, I had no idea that Enhance has such a killer stache!

hb-barcrawl2012.jpg

It's even more glorious in person. ;)

However, I think Tood's beard may have been the best facial hair of the group. Very well put together. He's as smooth as you'd think from reading his posts.

darkhorse is someone who's going to have to post more. Had a good time talking to him before everyone else arrived. Stop lurking! I want to read what you have to say!

Crewe was as cool as I thought he'd be.

Had a great time talking journalism with Enhance and GMoose. I secretly think we have a chance at getting GMoose to come back. He loves HB. Can't quit us.

It's even more glorious in person. ;)

However, I think Tood's beard may have been the best facial hair of the group. Very well put together. He's as smooth as you'd think from reading his posts.

darkhorse is someone who's going to have to post more. Had a good time talking to him before everyone else arrived. Stop lurking! I want to read what you have to say!

Had a great time talking journalism with Enhance and GMoose. I secretly think we have a chance at getting GMoose to come back. He loves HB. Can't quit us.

• Fire 3

Upon first quick glance I thought this said, "Crewe was a tool, as I thought he'd be". Unfortunately I would have concurred with either statement.

Agree with the point about darkhorse needing to post more, the guy was good sh#t.

Tood is great as well. Wish the other Bo Sox fan(ahem Po) didn't have a game to coach and could have made it as well.

Enhance, once you get past his Hollister wardrobe and Abercrombie persona :leghump: is a riot.

Moose, owes me about four smokes, and at least somekind of anonymous source shoutout in his future endeaver. He will be a good one.

As for knapplc,.......well we all know him as this, :cop::rulez , but is one of the most knowledgible personable guys to shoot the sh#t with. Those that insist on just getting in pissing matches with the guy are missing out.

As I said earlier all would be enjoyable to drink with again.

And yes, I now am onto the innerthinkings of 2/3 of the Trifecta, so admit it fellas your days are numbered. :box

• Fire 1

As far as my mustache is concerned - "All great men have mustaches." - Rod Kimble.

Crewe - I'll have you know the pants were old navy, the shoes Puma and the shirt from an internet website. I WILL END YOU. But, in all honesty, probably the one Huskerboard member with the best stories to tell. If any of you ever meet him, ask him about a former player's mother ;).

knapplc is extremely knowledgeable as crewe said and, despite his ATROCITIES aka removing boobies from the board (I'm joking...sort of), he is still the man.

GMoose is my bro bro.

GMTood is the kind of guy I'd want as my second in a fight to the death.

Darkhorse has a great sense of humor and is extremely chill.

As for knapplc,.......well we all know him as this, :cop::rulez , but is one of the most knowledgible personable guys to shoot the sh#t with. Those that insist on just getting in pissing matches with the guy are missing out.

knapplc is extremely knowledgeable as crewe said and, despite his ATROCITIES aka removing boobies from the board (I'm joking...sort of), he is still the man.

I paid you guys good money to make up nice things about me, and the best you can do is "knowledgeable?"

There were several times that night I thought we should have all just shut up and let Crewe entertain us. Enhance is right - Crewe has many good stories. And he tells them well.