Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

I don't think we've finalized anything except that we're going to Brewsky's in the Haymarket. I'm thinking 6ish, get some food, some pitchers, and some tables.

I don't think we've finalized anything except that we're going to Brewsky's in the Haymarket. I'm thinking 6ish, get some food, some pitchers, and some tables.

A Friday in the Haymarket around 6 is crazy. Especially a Friday before the Spring Game. It could be rough getting a table let alone a couple.

Just sayin......

Oh, and for the record this guy is N

You? Drinking booze? No waayyyyyy

No idea at what you are trying to get at there...... :wasted

I'm flying in from PHX to Den on my Birthday on 4/20, then driving to Holdrege for a Funeral on the 21st..then onto Lincoln probably on the 22nd to celebrate my old college buddy and his wife's birthdays..I don't think he even drinks anymore because it turns him yellow or something Liver enzyme related?, but knowing him, he might still try to drag me and my Son to tHE zOO for some Blues.. Do they still let minors in? and will any of you be out that night? or possibly Monday night?

Seems like I owe some of you mass quantities...