Official Huskerboard bar crawl thread

There were some requests for pictures of the event. To my knowledge only one picture was actually taken, by me, and it was too dark to make anything out. So, in an effort to give folks an idea of the festivities, I scoured the interwebz to find as close an approximation of the guys as I could find. Here's what I got:

hb-barcrawl2012.jpg

• Fire 1

I think we should have a moment of silence for the many beers who met their demise tonight.

Great times with darkhorse95, PaulCrewe, Gmoose, Enhance95 and GM_Tood. If you didn't come out, you missed a good time.

Agree that we must do this again.

We're getting all the Omaha people together and are gonna take shots, no beer for us, Omaha is hardcore! AND YOU WON'T BE INVITED!

Big time shout out to the boys that made it last night it was way to much fun bashing and making fun of all the members that weren't there. :dumdum Like Po. But seriously it was a long time coming and definitely worth it. darkhorses girlfriend laughed at him for meeting interweb "friends", my wife just shook her head, obviously these guys are alright then.

Extra special sticker award goes to Enhance who kicked the table sending a 1/3 of a pitcher of cold deliciousness sploshing over the table. I cried alittle then demanded that knapp ban him for a year and then settled on the agreement that it was a DBHOF moment

• Fire 3

I think we should have a moment of silence for the many beers who met their demise tonight.

Great times with darkhorse95, PaulCrewe, Gmoose, Enhance95 and GM_Tood. If you didn't come out, you missed a good time.

We're getting all the Omaha people together and are gonna take shots, no beer for us, Omaha is hardcore! AND YOU WON'T BE INVITED!

This Omaha guy manned up and made the 'long' trek down to share a few drinks. :cheers

• Fire 2

This Omaha guy manned up and made the 'long' trek down to share a few drinks. :cheers

Yes he did. But Po was probably setting up another Valentine's Day suprise :box

Yes he did. But Po was probably setting up another Valentine's Day suprise :box

I had a baseball game.