S Jordan Diggs [South Carolina Commit]

Nexus

Says he is SEC bound between SC, Vandy, and Tennessee. He does say we have a chance with his relationship with Bo (likes him a lot) it sounds.

WTF?! We're 4th?!

Where did you read this? Just read his update from the Spurrier visit and he listed his top 4 with us included.

Wouldn't SC, Vandy, Tennessee and us be four?

No surprise.

I'm suprised

If you look at how he's gone about his process, it shouldn't be surprising. Yes he made trips on his own dime, but he also wasn't playing football at the time, had plenty of free time and it is his Sr Yr on top of that. You'd think by now he would have settled on us, but he hasn't. Also, anybody can establish a bond with someone (Rose), but it doesn't mean that you'll join the same path. He's said complementary things about NU, but he's also said similar things about Mich St., Vandy and So Car so his comments weren't anything to write home about. Finally, he wants to chose at the Army AA game on camera, says a lot. Forgive me for being somewhat cynical but the signs have been there in my POV.

No surprise.

I'm suprised

If you look at how he's gone about his process, it shouldn't be surprising. Yes he made trips on his own dime, but he also wasn't playing football at the time, had plenty of free time and it is his Sr Yr on top of that. You'd think by now he would have settled on us, but he hasn't. Also, anybody can establish a bond with someone (Rose), but it doesn't mean that you'll join the same path. He's said complementary things about NU, but he's also said similar things about Mich St., Vandy and So Car so his comments weren't anything to write home about. Finally, he wants to chose at the Army AA game on camera, says a lot. Forgive me for being somewhat cynical but the signs have been there in my POV.

Like he's setting up the big shock when he picks up the hat with the N on it? :D

Diggs claims that he's not down to 2. Says he's not even down to 3, but plans to be by the 7th.

"I don't know where that came from," Diggs said. "It actually kind of made me mad because I am still high on Nebraska and I talk to Michigan State every week, so I don't know where that comes from."

Interesting...

Diggs claims that he's not down to 2. Says he's not even down to 3, but plans to be by the 7th.

"I don't know where that came from," Diggs said. "It actually kind of made me mad because I am still high on Nebraska and I talk to Michigan State every week, so I don't know where that comes from."

Interesting...

I said I was suprised to hear it was down to two. I have had a good feeling about this guy from the begining and I still feel good.

It's kind of like the Bo coaching rumors. Every time a head coaching job at another school opens up, we hear about Bo being contacted, and Bo always shoots it right down. Miami, Penn State, Ohio State. I'm surprised there wasn't a rumor about him and UCLA and Arizona.

Point is, rumors come out of left field and almost none of them are true.