Husker Pro Day

Will Henry has been the talk of the pro day.

6'6" 210lbs. Unofficial 40 time of 4.41 and a 39.5" vertical

That is exactly why we got rid of Gilmore :facepalm:

Yep. Henry probably didn't block well enough to see the field. It's a shame because 4.4 speed and leaping ability like that needs to be on the field in some form or fashion. He had a decent spring game last year and then fell off the map. Hopefully Fischer won't let talent like that go to waste on the bench.

And Marcus Mendoza, talk about another guy with great 40 and great vertical. Was it position coaches in that instance?

I am not a Gilmore fan but I'm also not sure if you put this on Henry or Gilmore. I actually thought that Henry got chances this year ahead of promising young talent that I thought deserved more time on the field. But in any case, these numbers should get him a look in the league. I hope he lights it up, although even then it's no guarantee (Terrence Nunn).

Henery went 12-15 for FG missing from 45 and 50 didn't say which for the 3rd

From my link above. I think those are Alexs combine results.

*Alex Henery told reporters he made 12 of 15 field goals at the combine. Before you fall off your chair asking how Henery missed three kicks, you should know the NFL uses the "K ball," which are footballs just out of the box that don't travel as far.

"It's definitely a little bit harder," Henery said of kicking the K ball. "But it's something I've kind of gotten used to. I don't really mind it too bad now. They basically just take (the footballs) out of the box and scrub them down and that's about it."

Today, Henery was typical Henery, making all 11 of the kicks he attempted.