SIGNED WR Jordan Westerkamp

Nexus

Everything about this kid is quality. I just don't seem him reneging on his Husker commitment, especially after serving as a de facto recruiter the last 6 months.............

I can see it. I don't think it has anything to do with "quality" either. Think about it, if you got offered a job and said you would accept it and then got offered one that you thought was better, you would take that new offer.

Everything about this kid is quality. I just don't seem him reneging on his Husker commitment, especially after serving as a de facto recruiter the last 6 months.............

I can see it. I don't think it has anything to do with "quality" either. Think about it, if you got offered a job and said you would accept it and then got offered one that you thought was better, you would take that new offer.

To extend your metaphor.................it would involve "quality" issues of integrity IF you had been actively pursuing others to follow you into your new "job" and then left them adrift because your personal situation offered you a late upgrade (in your mind).................

To extend your metaphor.................it would involve "quality" issues of integrity IF you had been actively pursuing others to follow you into your new "job" and then left them adrift because your personal situation offered you a late upgrade (in your mind).................

No it wouldn't, you do what is best for you, dont you?

Honestly can't say.............you'd LIKE to think you would have enough integrity to follow through on a commitment, but the reality is................until each one of us is in that position, it's pure speculation.............

In Westerkamp's case, I'm still betting he's N

Honestly can't say.............you'd LIKE to think you would have enough integrity to follow through on a commitment, but the reality is................until each one of us is in that position, it's pure speculation.............

In Westerkamp's case, I'm still betting he's N

I hope that he is still in too but like you said!

Now, assuming he has no love/ties to ND then I don't see it being a big deal.

I will say it again that barring injury, this kid, wherever he goes, will be the best WR on that team and set school records.

Hi, I come in peace. He is going to visit this weekend. I am trying to find info out on the kid.

One reason why we offered we have missed out Jordan Payton so I think that is why we came in so late.

Who in the hell turned over the rock. I said leave the rock alone people!! Now look what you did! First Eve now huskerboard rock turner! - God

Apparently Notre Dame is going after him now.

Huskers now have to fight off Notre Dame for 4* Commit:bit.ly/uTGsxW (via@SWiltfong247)

Oh ok. J Dub gets a star up grade and ND coincidentally decides they wanna offer...get tha **** outta here!!!

+1.

They can back off or I will c**t punt those Golden Domers by their big golden stupid heads.

Even though that is anatomically impossible.

Only thing I'm worried about is his mom is big Notre Dame fan. Catholics do love that school...

Rut roh, Mommy knows best.

This won't get any goodwill here but we really really need a stud WR for BK's spread.

Hi, I come in peace. He is going to visit this weekend. I am trying to find info out on the kid.

One reason why we offered we have missed out Jordan Payton so I think that is why we came in so late.

A buddy of mine is a die-hard ND fan, and he told me that he thinks that JW's late offer is bad news to him because it means that ND is anticipating Deontay Greenberry to decommit from ND and commit to USC.

A buddy of mine is a die-hard ND fan, and he told me that he thinks that JW's late offer is bad news to him because it means that ND is anticipating Deontay Greenberry to decommit from ND and commit to USC.

Deontay is going no where. This is in response to us missing out on Payton,Darboh, and most likely Abholar. I still believe he will stay with you because we are so late to the game.