SIGNED S D.J. Singleton

ADS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Having a semester out of college and a spring ball/summer under his belt before fall will give him a good chance of seeing the field this fall. I suspect Harvey Jackson will be one safety and it will be a mystery who the other will be. Could be Cooper, C Jackson, LeRoy Alexander, Daniel Davie or one of the newbys like Singleton or Gerry.

Having a semester out of college and a spring ball/summer under his belt before fall will give him a good chance of seeing the field this fall. I suspect Harvey Jackson will be one safety and it will be a mystery who the other will be. Could be Cooper, C Jackson, LeRoy Alexander, Daniel Davie or one of the newbys like Singleton or Gerry.

I am not so sure that I see Gerry in the mix that early. As good of an athlete he is, he is going to need a year or 2 to adjust to the level of competition he is practicing and playing with. He was the best athlete at his school and arguably in his state, but so was practically everyone else at his position on the team. I hope I'm wrong of course and he tears it up.

I'm hearing the best chance at one safety spot will be CJax. Harvey just isn't getting it from what I've been told, so I think one safety spot is up for grabs.