SIGNED S D.J. Singleton

ADS

Husker Offer The Latest

“Actually when I opened the mail today (Monday) they said they offered me. I like Nebraska I heard it’s nice out there, but I want to get a chance and see how it is. I’ll probably be out there in the spring or the summer.” Singleton said

Singleton said Wisconsin and Nebraska are similar in academics and a good football program.

Huskerjournal...

I agree, he could blow up. The thing that might keep him a bit of a secret is where he plays now. NJ, NY and inner city chicago kids tend to get real late notice, due to the terrible football league (if they are at the public schools) the lack of resources not only at their schools but also to get to camps and usually having coaches that are more worried about getting kids to come to school and get them something to eat then worrying about getting film out.

New Orleans Public Schools would be similar as well.

Check the kids out of those 4 places, you will see most of the high profile ones are at the private schools and not the public ones. This kids name is already out there early, it helps that he is at St. Joes Prep.

• 4 months later...

• 1 year later...