Need 2 Nebraska vs. Creighton Baseball Tickets

dbetz23

good luck. i was looking for another and found it on craigslist, and i have several other friends still looking. Ill bounce in here if i find anything else worthwhile, but right now 'Tix wanted/looking' vs 'tix available/for sale' ads are running about 10:1...if not higher. In fact, I just looked again and didnt see any for sale but plenty of people looking. --Im not joking, this could be a harder ticket than Lady Gaga or Miley Cyrus or whatever to get. (not as expensive, surely, but there was always tickets up for those)

you have to remember well over a third of capacity (8,000+) were never even for 'sale'-they went to the construction companies/contractors/MECA/big wigs, etc. I live downtown and several of us were all over it through multiple avenues and we had less than good luck when they went on sale.(it was less than 2 hours for the ones they did put online, and the website was hit or miss) So you have everyone in Nebraska fighting over 16,000 tickets basically for a historic game at a brand new stadium... This game is gonna cost. I think I saw somewhere that they may have another 300-600 upper level seats held back theyre gonna put on sale the morning of the game CWS style...this might be a go enjoy the atmosphere/see if you can snag some from the construction working drinkers before the game type of deal.