LB Joe Robinson

Nexus

• 3 weeks later...

Joe was named on of the top performers at the B2G Elite Camp in Westwood California. They had great things to say about him saying that his size is great and that for being about 250 pounds, he moves pretty good. They also commented on his anticipation and said that he sees things faster and gets there earlier than other LBs. They called him a hardhitter and said that he plays physical. His one "weakness" was that he could tone up a bit, but they assume he will as his season draws closer. The more I hear about this guy, the more I want him :bigredn:

Joe was named on of the top performers at the B2G Elite Camp in Westwood California. They had great things to say about him saying that his size is great and that for being about 250 pounds, he moves pretty good. They also commented on his anticipation and said that he sees things faster and gets there earlier than other LBs. They called him a hardhitter and said that he plays physical. His one "weakness" was that he could tone up a bit, but they assume he will as his season draws closer. The more I hear about this guy, the more I want him :bigredn:

About 250 pounds? Boy must have bulked up a little... I thought we had said he was sitting a little under 225?

About 250 pounds? Boy must have bulked up a little... I thought we had said he was sitting a little under 225?

Ya the camp had him listed as 6-2/243. I think I remember reading while ago that he believes he is still going to grow a little bit. I think he said something about his dad being 6-6. But I'm not positive on this.

Phil Dillard Part Deux for Mr Dobson IF he ends up here. His stock is starting to blow up.

Dillard or Carlos Polk, I wouldnt be upset with either though.

Deal was Polk could play with a fury a that weight, and most of it was muscle. Dillard even said he put on a ton of bad weight to get to where Clowngrove wanted him at and it showed as his performance went into Santico Panico territory. Now if Joe can play with that weight power to him. Otherwise like I said Mr Dodson will get him squared away.