Ron Kellogg

I've been watching all the practice videos and I'm wondering if anybody else has been noticing the same thing. Ron Kellogg has the best footwork, release, and accuracy out of all our Qbs. And has above average zip on the ball. Now im not sure about his running ability but he looks like he could play.

Yes this is true. I believe I heard the samething last year about him. When their is pass rush then the problems occur. I hope he gets some mop up duty this year, but not likely.

You could say the same thing about the 2 guys that have been playing.

Good passer, cannot run well due to knee issues. Seeing as how we utilize the QB as another runner, that becomes an issue.

Are you talking about Spano or Kellogg? I wasn't aware Kellogg had knee issues.

I think its just that Kellogg isnt as light on his feet as some of other QBs.

Good passer, cannot run well due to knee issues. Seeing as how we utilize the QB as another runner, that becomes an issue.

Are you talking about Spano or Kellogg? I wasn't aware Kellogg had knee issues.

Kellogg has bad knees as well. Quite often wears knee braces on both legs. Not for sure what his problem is, but I know his knee issues limits his mobility.

Just because Brion and Ron K. played good in a controlled scrimmage does not mean they moved ahead of Cody. There is still summer and fall camps, it's going to be a battle between all four quarterbacks who played Saturday.

For the first time in the Pelini era we can say....if Ron Kellogg isn't in the mix, it's because he doesn't have what it takes to play at this level.

I would also add that if Kellogg isn't in the mix its because he's not that type of mobile QB that Pelini wants. Kid almost reminds me of Zac Taylor with is passing abilities but lacks the speed in his legs.