TE Pharaoh Brown [Oregon Commit]

Nexus

• 4 weeks later...

It's very late in the game, but does anyone see us making a late run at him with the Kelly likely headed to Tampa Bay?

I don't think it does any good. Kids commit to Oregon for the uniforms not the coach right?!?

That post was smoothered in sarcasm, but in some cases is probably very true.

It's very late in the game, but does anyone see us making a late run at him with the Kelly likely headed to Tampa Bay?

I don't think it does any good. Kids commit to Oregon for the uniforms not the coach right?!?

They know they'll get so much swag from the helmets...

That post was smoothered in sarcasm, but in some cases is probably very true.

I think we'll take a run at their QB. Sounds like they want to talk to Chris Peterson and Patterson at TCU.

I'd be ok with that. I think by the end of tomorrow(at the latest) Kelly to Tampa will be official

As long as the NCAA isn't about to hammer Oregon, good move by Kelly. I was thinking last night that I can't really see his style of football translating to the NFL.

Tell that to Denver.

I would if I could. The only time Denver's offense works is when they air it out and play more of a pro style game. If Denver's defense doesn't play outstanding, Denver doesn't win. It's as simple as that.

As long as the NCAA isn't about to hammer Oregon, good move by Kelly. I was thinking last night that I can't really see his style of football translating to the NFL.

Tell that to Denver.

I would if I could. The only time Denver's offense works is when they air it out and play more of a pro style game. If Denver's defense doesn't play outstanding, Denver doesn't win. It's as simple as that.

False... just saying. 38-24, 35-32. Both scores in Denver's wins... Along with win over Steelers when their defense was god-awful. They were still perfectly capable of winning despite defensive breakdowns.

Regardless, with Kelly staying at Oregon... assuming no shot at this kid?