Brion Carnes and Jamal Turner

I remember hearing a certain AM radio personality say that "from everything he hears," Carnes didn't have a good mental handle on the game... Hopefully when I tune in this next week I hear him eat some crow.

8-11, 2 TDs, 140 yards with time still to go in the 2nd half.

I remember hearing a certain AM radio personality say that "from everything he hears," Carnes didn't have a good mental handle on the game... Hopefully when I tune in this next week I hear him eat some crow.

It's the spring game.....

So which player is everybody gonna drool over the next spring game.

Seriously its the freakin spring game, everything was extremely basic as Bo stated a million times in the interview with Grindle before the end of the game. The few minutes I listened, Matt Davison sounded extremely bored and was looking forward to the baseball game.

So which player is everybody gonna drool over the next spring game.

Seriously its the freakin spring game, everything was extremely basic as Bo stated a million times in the interview with Grindle before the end of the game. The few minutes I listened, Matt Davison sounded extremely bored and was looking forward to the baseball game.

since everything was so basic you would think taylor would have looked a whole lot better than he did. instead he looked horrible. cant hit a reciever for anything

Joe Dailey had a great spring game.

So did Taylor Martinez.

In fact, that's the reason why you were all over him last year. The hypocrisy here is funny :)

You are right, of course, it's the Spring Game, but it's also our first glimpse at some of these RFr/Fr, to see what they are like. I wouldn't read too much into it. I think Taylor will start at first string; it's his job to lose, after all, as it should be. And he has a clear edge in experience. And he hasn't gotten any unapproved offseason surgeries either ;)

Haven't read anything apart from a few HB threads on the Spring Game, but it sounds like we have a promising group of young players at the skill positions on offense.

It's the spring game.....

Gee, really? And here I thought they were playing Wisconsin... Yes, I understand that you can't always judge a player's ability from a scrimmage, but then again 'the second coming of Crouch' and Cody Green (unfortunately) looked pretty similar to their regular season selves today.