ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

It's because Notre Dame whiffed on Gunner Kiel, he is going to commit to LSU this weekend (rumor mill).

Which is absolutely hilarious considering the Domer faithful were already commencing his commitment this week even.

Not afraid of the Domers here. The only way I will even doubt that statement is if BOTH Shumate and Yuri Wright commit to ND

I really really want this kid to be N. I think he would provide a true dual-threat QB. I like Armstrong, and he may prove to be a great one, but Fuller seems to have "it" and to have a freak like this with Green, Abdullah, Turner and Bell on offense would be a lot of speed all over the field. If he can throw the ball it would be devastating. Although Tmart is fast, he doesn't have the ability to make people miss. He has straight forward speed. Most of his TDs are from missed D assignments on the spread option where he runs straight by people. Fuller is more like a Denard Robinson that can actually juke people and run by them.

I really really want this kid to be N. I think he would provide a true dual-threat QB. I like Armstrong, and he may prove to be a great one, but Fuller seems to have "it" and to have a freak like this with Green, Abdullah, Turner and Bell on offense would be a lot of speed all over the field. If he can throw the ball it would be devastating. Although Tmart is fast, he doesn't have the ability to make people miss. He has straight forward speed. Most of his TDs are from missed D assignments on the spread option where he runs straight by people. Fuller is more like a Denard Robinson that can actually juke people and run by them.

Agree with you here. As much as I like Martinez and his improvements, in the end, I don't know if he THE guy. Fuller and Armstrong have better passing abilities and as you said make people miss (but will be inexperienced). We put Martinez in a Zac Lee role lately. Hand the ball off, don't run much, and definitely don't turn in over. Don't like the game plan.

Apparently, Notre Dame has shifted from recruiting him as an ATH to recruiting him as a QB. For him, I would be leery of the sudden change as a ploy to get him on board to do whatever they want to do with him position-wise.

You damn right he should be leery. Kelly can say he likes both pro style QBs and dual threat QBs, but everyone know he prefers pro style, Zach Collaros aside. I hope the Fullers consider that Devin wasn't even close to being their 1st choice until somethings fell through, we've wanted him as a QB from day one. Also does anyone really feel that Kelly would completely overhaul his offense to fit Devin's skill set? Even more does anyone think Kelly would attempt or have the patience to make him a pocket passer?