ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

Just because Jamal is at wr now, doesn't mean he will stay there.

That's true but in my opinion the move is a permanent one. Nothing more than a hunch.

Agreed with carlfense, we have not had a playmaker like JT at the WR position in a long time. His speed and quickness is a real weapon that we need on the outside.

That's true but in my opinion the move is a permanent one. Nothing more than a hunch.

Agreed with carlfense, we have not had a playmaker like JT at the WR position in a long time. His speed and quickness is a real weapon that we need on the outside.

Agreed, and adding another one like Fuller would be great!

Agreed, and adding another one like Fuller would be great!

I really think that if we get Turner 15-20 all purpose touches a game we will be a very successful football team.

I really think that if we get Turner 15-20 all purpose touches a game we will be a very successful football team.

i will be very surprised (and happy) if we get him the ball 8-10 times per game on offense. 5-7 seems more likely. obviously has a good a shot as anyone at being one of the return guys as well. could easily see him doing punts and one or two of the frosh IBs doing KR.

i will be very surprised (and happy) if we get him the ball 8-10 times per game on offense. 5-7 seems more likely. obviously has a good a shot as anyone at being one of the return guys as well. could easily see him doing punts and one or two of the frosh IBs doing KR.

You really only feel like 5-7? I mean I know he wont be getting a lot of touches through kick returns because of that defense, but with punt returns and receptions-I think he should be in the double digits every game. Or at least I hope so...

You really only feel like 5-7? I mean I know he wont be getting a lot of touches through kick returns because of that defense, but with punt returns and receptions-I think he should be in the double digits every game. Or at least I hope so...

i'd be very surprised if we threw to him more than 5-6 times a game. there may also be 1-2 reverses, options or trick plays that get him the ball. i'd love to see him get the ball more, but with a strong commitment to the run game and good receiving options in kinnie and the tight ends, i just don't see it happening.

• 2 weeks later...

Announced visits to Michigan, Nebraska and UCLA. He said he loved our offense with Tmart, and felt our offense would be where he would fit in most compared to other schools. He likes us as well because we are recruiting him at QB, which it sounds like he wants to stick too. He sound about 40% of the schools want him as an athlete. Sounds like we are in his top three perhaps.