QB Anthony Alford [Southern Miss Commit]

Nexus

A new Ole Miss coach make this interesting too.

Depends who it is, and if they stay in contact with Anthony.

See, I think that newness that they can sell will be very tempting. The idea of you can the be savior of this program and have your name next to the Mannings and blah blah blah. I think it will be a big thing, it would be for me.

See, I think that newness that they can sell will be very tempting. The idea of you can the be savior of this program and have your name next to the Mannings and blah blah blah. I think it will be a big thing, it would be for me.

Except that the Mannings played for Ole Miss, not Miss St. Only thing Miss St has going for it is plenty of cow bell and Mullins's appeal from being under Meyer at Florida.

Except that the Mannings played for Ole Miss, not Miss St. Only thing Miss St has going for it is plenty of cow bell and Mullins's appeal from being under Meyer at Florida.

Yeah I know I was talking about Ole Miss.

It depends on who they hire, and what kind of system they want to run.

Doh!!!!! I totally misread your post. My bad. Has he given any indication if distance could be a factor?

• 2 weeks later...

He's given no sign to where he's leaning. Neb, LSU, Ole Miss, So Miss, Miss St. Baseball will be a huge factor

If he comes for a visit have him "bump" into Erstad during the tour.

He already has visited and had a sit down meeting with DE while here. He was impressed with how both DE and Bo broke down the ins and outs that would go on here playing both sports.

He's given no sign to where he's leaning. Neb, LSU, Ole Miss, So Miss, Miss St. Baseball will be a huge factor

He already has visited and had a sit down meeting with DE while here. He was impressed with how both DE and Bo broke down the ins and outs that would go on here playing both sports.

I don't know why he wouldn't take LSU actually. Better (currently) in both sports and closer to home.

I don't know why he wouldn't take LSU actually. Better (currently) in both sports and closer to home.

Because they are banking on getting Gunner Kiel.

• 2 weeks later...