QB Anthony Alford [Southern Miss Commit]

Nexus

• 4 months later...

Anthony was rumored to be the starting QB for Southern Miss this upcoming season. He was taken in the 3rd round of the MLB draft, and will probably take the money. Tough break, but we Nebraska fans know how it feels.

• 2 months later...

Anthony was rumored to be the starting QB for Southern Miss this upcoming season. He was taken in the 3rd round of the MLB draft, and will probably take the money. Tough break, but we Nebraska fans know how it feels.

And unfortunately Bubba may not have made the best decision. He is struggling in the minors.

• Fire 1

I wouldn't say batting .281 with 10 home runs, 33 rbi, and 9 stolen bases is exactly struggling. Starling will be just fine.

I agree, for early in his career these numbers are fine. Plus, I'm sure making millions of dollars doesn't hurt either and probably was the best decision for him.

I wouldn't say batting .281 with 10 home runs, 33 rbi, and 9 stolen bases is exactly struggling. Starling will be just fine.

I agree, for early in his career these numbers are fine. Plus, I'm sure making millions of dollars doesn't hurt either and probably was the best decision for him.

Also, less wear and tear on his body means he will be able to enjoy his money and life later on.

And unfortunately Bubba may not have made the best decision. He is struggling in the minors.

Bubba was named an Appalachian League All-Star and is ranked the 24th best prospect in the entire minor league system by Baseball America. He is far from struggling in the minors.