Is there any reason to be nervous?

USC with its rich history or Utah who has gone undefeated twice in the last 5 years?

Exactly, we went from Oklahoma, a tradition rich program to, the University of Colorado????

Now ya know how we felt...

Ahh you weren't actually trying to bring anything of substance to the topic at hand, my mistake, carry on...

USC with its rich history or Utah who has gone undefeated twice in the last 5 years?

Exactly, we went from Oklahoma, a tradition rich program to, the University of Colorado????

Ahh you weren't actually trying to bring anything of substance to the topic at hand, my mistake, carry on...

You're right I wasn't, enjoy being the New Mexico St of the PaC-12

You're right I wasn't, enjoy being the New Mexico St of the PaC-12

I will and you enjoy being a douche for the rest of your life. *cheers*

Po,

Comments were made that no one around the country think Bo has a temper problem. That is total bull poop. I hear it normally every time football comes up in discussion.

The perception is that he is out of control, I think that is a little harsh, but he needs to control it, and I am sure he has been advised to do so. My guess is he will not survive another A&M display. He is a smart man, that is incredibly well paid. He better learn it and quickly.

I agree with you skers, but the feeling that Bo is out of control isn't universal. A lot of folks think Bo is a hothead, but not everyone. I think most everyone knows why Bo got so upset in those well-publicized rants, both last year and in years past. My experience is that the people who think he's an out-of-control hothead are likely to think ill of him/us anyway.

They see out of control, I see passionate and animated.

As a comparison - search Bret Bielema - nothing but football related links. No drama, no issues...nothing really negative (although there is a firebretbielema.net site which I assure you was created prior to 2010 and should just display a big a$$ crow now)

You know this season he took a big publicity hit for running up the score as well as his loss against TCU right?

As a comparison - search Bret Bielema - nothing but football related links. No drama, no issues...nothing really negative (although there is a firebretbielema.net site which I assure you was created prior to 2010 and should just display a big a$$ crow now)

You know this season he took a big publicity hit for running up the score as well as his loss against TCU right?

lol

Google "Bo Pelini" (fairly unbiased representation of published content) Out of the first 20 results - (after Wikipedia, Huskers.com profile) there are 3 sites in regards to the shunning of the naval officer, 7 regarding his temper or incidents, 3 bios, and 7 articles pertaining to other jobs and/or the new contract.

The only thing close to positive is the bio that comes up on his foundation page.

If you search for Bo, at least 50% of what you uncover will be painted in a negative light. I find it hard to believe that it's mainly people in Nebraska that think he has a "temper problem" If nothing else I'm positive most of the nation thinks he has a "PR problem".

You do realize how the internet works right? Hardly doing a word search does it show what people think. Its based off of key words, links to outside sources, etc. You get higher ratings based on number of clicks (don't you think everyone was trying to click on the story after something is sensationalized?), you get a higher rating if you have a place to leave a comment, you get a higher rating if you have a picture, you get a higher rating if someone links to your story, etc oh. . and if you pay to have it up there as a top search which I can guarantee yahoo does it gets up a little higher. Its called media marketing. It has very little to do with the actual content of whats being said or how people view it. How many times to do search something and then you can't find a damn thing about your topic on the page once you click it? Fool.

I will say . . .at least the people who really matter.. . the guys paying for his salary along with the people who donate the big money to UNL, former players, the NFL as a whole etc. don't see it that way.