S Gerald Bowman [USC Commit]

Player: Gerald Bowman

Hometown: Woodland Hills, CA

School: Pierce C.C. (JUCO)

Position: S

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 210

40 time: 4.45

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, California, Cincinnati, Colorado, Mississippi, Nebraska, Oregon State, USF, Tennessee, UCLA, Utah, Washington State, West Virginia

Committed to USC

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN:

247: :star :star :star :star

• 4 months later...

If I had to make a list of my favorite recruits we are currently after, I think Bowman may be in my top 2. Thinking about him and Stafford playing together every Saturday for us makes me want to :corndance

Absolutely fearless as a tackler, and I love the way he quickly recognizes and swarms to the ball. Get him in Bo's defense and I think the kid has All American type potential. I really believe this guy will be a complete difference maker for whatever school he chooses.

With his measurables 6-1 210 and a 4.5 40....Im not so sure he wouldnt be your perfect outside linebacker. Very similar to numbers of Deion Jones. If you could get both of them on the field at the same time the things you could do on Defense are limitless. Fast enough to cover running back out of the back field and could be some pretty exotic blitz packages! I think this would be a huge signing! David, Stafford, and now possibly Bowman...Im sencing a theme here!

With his measurables 6-1 210 and a 4.5 40....Im not so sure he wouldnt be your perfect outside linebacker. Very similar to numbers of Deion Jones. If you could get both of them on the field at the same time the things you could do on Defense are limitless. Fast enough to cover running back out of the back field and could be some pretty exotic blitz packages! I think this would be a huge signing! David, Stafford, and now possibly Bowman...Im sencing a theme here!

Deion Jones is going to be a true Freshman mind you. He will put pounds on whereas a juco player wont as much.

Deion Jones is going to be a true Freshman mind you. He will put pounds on whereas a juco player wont as much.

Bingo, I'm guessing Bowman has already physically matured and wont need to put on any weight. At 210 he has ideal size for the Peso position, just like Stafford.

If I had to make a list of my favorite recruits we are currently after, I think Bowman may be in my top 2. Thinking about him and Stafford playing together every Saturday for us makes me want to :corndance

Absolutely fearless as a tackler, and I love the way he quickly recognizes and swarms to the ball. Get him in Bo's defense and I think the kid has All American type potential. I really believe this guy will be a complete difference maker for whatever school he chooses.

IMO Stafford, Lavonte, and Bowman all have very simular playing styles.

I really really really want to see us play Peso with Stafford at Peso back. He was born to play that spot.