11:00am for Nebraska-Iowa?

I see BC-Miami is set as the ABC 2:30 game on Friday after Thanksgiving. Will check to see if that means Nebraska-Iowa goes 11 a.m.

LINK

ESPN might be another option for 2:30? :dunno

CFB TV Schedule

I've been using that schedule for three years now. Always updated and accurate :)

I don't want 11:00 AM though...at all. Nu-Iowa has to be a better game than BC-Miami, right?

I see BC-Miami is set as the ABC 2:30 game on Friday after Thanksgiving. Will check to see if that means Nebraska-Iowa goes 11 a.m.

LINK

ESPN might be another option for 2:30? :dunno

CFB TV Schedule

I've been using that schedule for three years now. Always updated and accurate :)

I don't want 11:00 AM though...at all. Nu-Iowa has to be a better game than BC-Miami, right?

That site really is great and is extremely accurate; don't know how that guy compiles all of that info.

You can thank Doug Flutie for the BC-Miami game ever having any signifigance.

I would think its a possiblity that Nebraska/Iowa-Miami/Bc would be a split national game. Depending on where you are watching the game, one would be on ESPN2 the other on ABC.

Hell no to the 11am game. Some of us jobs, we hustle fast enough already to get done before the 2:30 game.

I would think its a possiblity that Nebraska/Iowa-Miami/Bc would be a split national game. Depending on where you are watching the game, one would be on ESPN2 the other on ABC.

Hell no to the 11am game. Some of us jobs, we hustle fast enough already to get done before the 2:30 game.

That's my hope. I heard that a chunk of B1G start times will be announced in the next 2 weeks.