StubHub prices for Huskers-Buckeyes game

Im not surprised by this. I think this will be the biggest thing to hit Lincoln since ND came to town, bigger than Texas, bigger than USC.

Im not even gonna bother to attempt look around for the best deal on tickets. Maybe I will get lucky and somebody will just give me their tickets for face value, :sarcasm .

Gonna work on getting a huge husker party together. The city hasnt gotten back to me on the burn permit, :o . :LOLtartar

This time of the year, the prices are always so high. People want to get the tickets now so that they can make their plans for the game.

If you want to know a little trick, go to some bars in Omaha, older ones. Ask if they have tickets for sale, TONS of regulars ask the owners to hold their tickets and sell them to other bar patrons for them.

This time of the year, the prices are always so high. People want to get the tickets now so that they can make their plans for the game.

If you want to know a little trick, go to some bars in Omaha, older ones. Ask if they have tickets for sale, TONS of regulars ask the owners to hold their tickets and sell them to other bar patrons for them.

Thats a good idea, but really how many people are willing to sell their tickets to the tOSU game for less than a ridiculous amount. Last year, I found a pretty good deal on Texas tickets before the season started, considering the hype and everything for that game.

Thats a good idea, but really how many people are willing to sell their tickets to the tOSU game for less than a ridiculous amount. Last year, I found a pretty good deal on Texas tickets before the season started, considering the hype and everything for that game.

Chances are slim to get a good deal on them, thats for sure. The thing with checking into bars is that they give them to bar owner the week of the game, usually around wednesday or Thursday. So you can usuually get them cheaper. Some UT for face value last year.

But, most of the time you will still have to pay more.

i think it will definitely be bigger than USC '07. that game was big just like this one but it didnt also include the start of our first season in the BIG.

the trick is to always miss kickoff and get the scalpers that just want to get something for their tickets. you will miss about 5 minutes but that five minutes will cost you hundreds. i routinely get tickets well below face value to ANY game just by doing this. i got texass tickets last season right at kickoff for $10 a piece on the 40 yard line.