Huskers’ Twitter accounts give Pelini headaches

If people weren't criticizing Twitter it would be Facebook or MySpace etc... Social media has been around for years and it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

And I honestly don't see anything wrong with what Yoshi said. I feel an athelete should be able to say what he truly feels. The team is the players and organization as a whole who make it, he is part of the team... isn't he?

I'd rather hear what the players are really thinking. Not a bunch of watered down bull.

I teach and we are basically told note to have facebook or twitter.

You don't teach spelling do you?

/jk :lol:

Well, the spelling is correct, its just the wrong word. I think that is even worse! haha

Yes its worse.

/jk. More spelling smack. :lol:

Yet Bo is on Twitter himself...

Bo has no real twitter accounts, most of them are fake

:facepalm: So if Bo had no real twitter accounts (not true, btw) then wouldn't ALL of them be fake?

Bo's doppelgänger has a twitter account.

Bo's doppelgänger. Now THERE'S a scary thought.

• 2 weeks later...

And yes I used to listen to Cowherd to, until I realized I know more than he does. :)

He's the sports version of Rush Limbaugh. Just says the most ignorant stuff in the most arrogant manner possible, just to try and get a reaction.

Yeah but sometimes he is good for a laugh. Him and that Adam. You would think with all the access he has to the B10 he would do better. Just not a fan of SECPN I guess.

Bo needs to get them to delete their accounts. Compton is on there giving Green sh#t about Texas having alot of Mexicans and not speaking English.

And theres the problem I have with the social media. In a vacuum I could care less about this stuff, but if it could potentially hurt recruiting, I want it tightened up.