CB Brandon Beaver [Washington Commit]

Skippy has one foot in the grave, after their last two hires there is no telling if the next coach will be any good, I can't see being very committed to UCLA.

foor reals.... kids cant see what been happening over there... a lot of promises i imagine havent come true.... makes you wonder how they are still pulling kids... i guess the main draw is playing in front of family on a constant basis being he's from compton.......

Skippy has one foot in the grave, after their last two hires there is no telling if the next coach will be any good, I can't see being very committed to UCLA.

foor reals.... kids cant see what been happening over there... a lot of promises i imagine havent come true.... makes you wonder how they are still pulling kids... i guess the main draw is playing in front of family on a constant basis being he's from compton.......

They are hypnotized by all the silicone.

1:05 [Comment From DirtyD DirtyD: ]

What are Nebraska's chances with brandon beaver?

1:05 Adam Gorney: Dirty - Pretty good if he wants to leave Southern California and the Pac-12. He loves the tradition at defensive back there but sometimes it's difficult to get a city kid that far away. That visit in September is going to be crucial.

West Coast recruiting chat

1:05 [Comment From DirtyD DirtyD: ]

What are Nebraska's chances with brandon beaver?

1:05 Adam Gorney: Dirty - Pretty good if he wants to leave Southern California and the Pac-12. He loves the tradition at defensive back there but sometimes it's difficult to get a city kid that far away. That visit in September is going to be crucial.

West Coast recruiting chat

wow sounds like Adam GOrney is a f'ing genuis!!!

• 2 weeks later...

He was all but committed then he decided to take all official visits. Us being the Fresno State weekend

Committed to who?

sUCLA I believe.

It was actually Washington. Him and his teammate were supposed to commit to UW earlier in the Summer.

• 1 month later...

“I loved it. They showed me so many things and really opened my eyes to what they are about. The game, the fans, the support, the academics are all top notch,” said the four-star corner. “I was really impressed with how close the team is too. The game atmosphere was so intense, I’ve never experienced anything like it before.”

http://sports.omaha.com/2011/10/10/recruiting-historic-comeback-a-big-hit-with-big-name-visitors/