Ticket Prices?

I would not pay more than $100 for a ticket. You see a FINE game on TV, and you could buy a lot of beer and chips for the party for $100. It would have to be a tremendous game for me to even consider spending anything upwards of $75. I'm just not that in love with the experience in the stadium.

If I find tickets out of the end zone or the upper deck for less than $200 (for a decent game - not South Dakota State), I pay it. But, I only go to 1-2 games a year. Is it worth it? Depends on who you ask. For me? Yep, I enjoy the atmosphere. I watch hundreds of games on my TV every season, but there is nothing like being there. I keep all my tickets and put it in a frame on a wall with a picture. I plan to fill my wall by the time I die. Money is just paper, but the memories will be with me until I leave this world.

• Fire 1

I have tickets to the Ohio State game and will be buying tickets to the Wisconsin game.

10 days in hotels in Madison and Omaha.

3300 miles of driving.

My guess is the cost will be close to 4000.00.

I want to see the first Nebraska game in the Big Ten, and I want to see the Buckeyes run on to the field at Nebraska.

Well worth it to me.

• Fire 1

If I find tickets out of the end zone or the upper deck for less than $200 (for a decent game - not South Dakota State), I pay it. But, I only go to 1-2 games a year. Is it worth it? Depends on who you ask. For me? Yep, I enjoy the atmosphere. I watch hundreds of games on my TV every season, but there is nothing like being there. I keep all my tickets and put it in a frame on a wall with a picture. I plan to fill my wall by the time I die. Money is just paper, but the memories will be with me until I leave this world.

I agree totally dude. I only go once every 2-4 years so i don't mind paying premium price to be part of the atmosphere. I just bought tickets to the @Minnesota Game this year and payed a good penny for them, But I live in Minnesota and have been waiting for NU to play the Gophers for a long time. If I attended more games I would lower my price range, but I go when I can.

I think the most I would pay to watch the Skers play in Lincoln would probably be $100 but I would pay more than that depending on who they are playing. Its hard for me to get tickets and/or to get the day off from work so when the opportunity comes I'm going to take it.

Last year I paid $70 for the Kansas game and $75 for the Colorado game and a lot of people probably wouldn't have paid those prices but I love the crowd atmosphere, the stadium, and my Huskers and would do anything to watch them play anybody.

I would pay more than $100 for a bowl game or a road game somewhere close like Iowa City or Minneapolis but I don't how often I want to go to Iowa City or Minneapolis. Theres better stadiums to attend like Ann Arbor, Columbus, and Beaver Stadium.

I think if you're born and raised in Lincoln / Omaha people tend to pay less for tickets. I know out of staters who are fans that don't think twice about dropping $200 for reasonable tickets. The most I would personally pay would be around $300 a ticket and those seats would have to be pretty damn good.

Even that is a steal for the atmosphere and such. You can drop $300 on an NFL ticket and it is no where near the same.

I would not pay more than $100 for a ticket. You see a FINE game on TV, and you could buy a lot of beer and chips for the party for $100. It would have to be a tremendous game for me to even consider spending anything upwards of $75. I'm just not that in love with the experience in the stadium.

I am with Knappy on this. Games are great, but I dont like to pay that much over face. I try to never pay over face if I can help it. One of the only times I ever have was for a game in Lincoln and that included a lot pass, so it was a good deal. I would go up to about $100 if it was that big of a game. A huge, you MUST be here type of game. But like Knapplc, I fell in love with the game watching it on TV. The games are still great on TV and you can get alot of booze and pizza for that $100.

I think if you're born and raised in Lincoln / Omaha people tend to pay less for tickets. I know out of staters who are fans that don't think twice about dropping $200 for reasonable tickets. The most I would personally pay would be around $300 a ticket and those seats would have to be pretty damn good.

Even that is a steal for the atmosphere and such. You can drop $300 on an NFL ticket and it is no where near the same.

There's probably a lot of truth to this. When you have the opportunity to go to every single game it's different.

Probably around $100 for a decent conference game and less than face value for non-conference scalped day of. Of course I say this after being roped into $400 Texas tickets by an out of state friend last year...

Haven't heard much talk about it but the days of one day road trips to Ames, Lawrence and Manhattan are over too. They all jacked up their ticket prices for Nebraska games but they were still cheaper and easier to get than our home games. Iowa is now the only one day trip and their tickets will probably be more expensive / harder to get.

I only go to one game a year so paying over $100 isn't unreal to me. I got great seats for $110 last year to watch the Mizzou game. I will pay $200 to see Ohio St. at home under the lights for sure. Also if the Iowa game comes down to the division title I would drop 2 hundy as well.

Never over $100 for a ticket - thats the reason I bowed out of Wisconsin this year. Would have been around $300 each just to get into the stadium.

Going to Minnesota instead and plan on spending right around $100 each. Anything more and I'm with Knappic, there's a lot of chips, pizza, wings, and beer to be had for a game that's going to be on TV anyway.

Says the guy who's parents have season tickets....