ASpeed's Sig

I say we get two of the current four. I'd be slap happy with three. Probably pipedreamin at that point though.

We all love surfing the pipedream though, ses Kwon Alexander, I'd still probably give a left nut for that guy.

As for Peat, Texas will be a threat, but I wouldn't rule out a couple of schools down in the southeast and two on the west coast. It's all about the flavor of the month, and winning will take care of everything.

4_56248.jpg920615.jpg4_72335.jpg896411.jpg

It's Andrus Peat, Greg McMullen, Durron Neal, and Vincent Valentine. I changed my sig because these kids actually have legit interest in Nebraska epsecially Peat, McMullen, and Valentine. Dorial Green-Beckham, Kwon Alexander, and Eddie Goldman were more pipe dreams for me than anything.

^^Here are your 4 most wanted in a post. In case you update your sig in a few months.

• Fire 1

It's Andrus Peat, Greg McMullen, Durron Neal, and Vincent Valentine. I changed my sig because these kids actually have legit interest in Nebraska epsecially Peat, McMullen, and Valentine. Dorial Green-Beckham, Kwon Alexander, and Eddie Goldman were more pipe dreams for me than anything.

^^Here are your 4 most wanted in a post. In case you update your sig in a few months.

I changed it to Andrus Peat, Greg McMullen, Devin Fuller, and Vincent Valentine because we need a QB (Fuller) more than a reciever (Neal).

• 3 weeks later...

I was just thinking about the top guys on the board that we "need." The top three are pretty good here, and as much as I would love to get Valentine, DT is not a need for us. I think Christo Kourtzidis is very worthy of position on the most wanted being a TE is a must this year. Just my thoughts though...

• 3 weeks later...

Andrus Peat, Greg McMullen, Devin Fuller, and Vincent Valentine

Greg McMullen :bigredn:! Woot woot!

three more to go.

Gotta love it. Now it is time for Brandon Beaver to make an appearance. WHY one may ask. Because beaver should be mostly wanted by every warm blooded man :LOLtartar

And sometimes by women

• 3 weeks later...