SIGNED QB Tommy Armstrong*

ADS

Pretty good film. Gets the ball out quickly. Noticed his WR's got a lot of separation and he was pretty accurate. Looked like he was playing in Cowboys stadium so assuming his HS competition is pretty good and his team wasn't playing a bunch of lower schools. I envision our offense going more this direction...we need a couple more receivers to emerge though.

Pretty good film. Gets the ball out quickly. Noticed his WR's got a lot of separation and he was pretty accurate. Looked like he was playing in Cowboys stadium so assuming his HS competition is pretty good and his team wasn't playing a bunch of lower schools. I envision our offense going more this direction...we need a couple more receivers to emerge though.

He was Malcolm Brown's teammate, they played Aaron Green's team last year, so I assume they play in the biggest class.

Oregon has offered :facepalm:

Tough to recruit against Oregon.

To be honest . . . this guys film isn't nearly as impressive to me as Fuller's. I'm wary of guys who look this uncomfortable throwing the ball.

(now just watch . . . this guy will end up setting passing records at some school.)

Oregon has offered :facepalm:

Tough to recruit against Oregon.

To be honest . . . this guys film isn't nearly as impressive to me as Fuller's. I'm wary of guys who look this uncomfortable throwing the ball.

Just looked at both pieces of film and I have to agree with you. I really like Fuller.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently he now has Nebraska and Southern Miss as his leaders.

Strange how they moved up so quickly. I'm guessing Oregon is not quite as interested as they were previously. Looks like Nebraska is in pretty good shape.

In don't think the interest from Oregon was all that hot after they got their commitment from Jake Rodrigues. Which is an iteresting pick up considering Rodrigues is a "pro-style" QB, knowing how much Chip lets Darron Thomas use his legs to make plays.