Candidates for baseball HC?

Would this effect Bubba Sterlings choice to come play to N if he didnt get enough money in the draft?

this is my first worry as well. dont care about baseball at all but i want me some bubba.

This too was my first thought and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it down to Notre Dame and Nebraska with Bubba because both Universities were willing to let him play both sports. I believe Bubba didn't commit to Notre Dame because they fired their Baseball coach last year where we did not.

Whoever Nebraska replaces as the Baseball's new coach should contact Bubba in any form if they are allowed to without breaking any NCAA rules.

Yes that played as big part of his decision reportedly.

That's a bunch of crap. Anderson played almost zero in his decision to come to Nebraska. Honestly the NU baseball team is almost an after thought. If he's here it is almost 100% for football reasons and he's going to also play baseball to keep that stock up. If its about playing baseball he's in the majors.

sorry dude you dont know what you are talking about on this one. if bubba comes here it is for baseball first and football second. that has been well know to both people in the know and casual fans for quite some time.

Would this effect Bubba Sterlings choice to come play to N if he didnt get enough money in the draft?

this is my first worry as well. dont care about baseball at all but i want me some bubba.

This too was my first thought and correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it down to Notre Dame and Nebraska with Bubba because both Universities were willing to let him play both sports. I believe Bubba didn't commit to Notre Dame because they fired their Baseball coach last year where we did not.

Whoever Nebraska replaces as the Baseball's new coach should contact Bubba in any form if they are allowed to without breaking any NCAA rules.

Yes that played as big part of his decision reportedly.

That's a bunch of crap. Anderson played almost zero in his decision to come to Nebraska. Honestly the NU baseball team is almost an after thought. If he's here it is almost 100% for football reasons and he's going to also play baseball to keep that stock up. If its about playing baseball he's in the majors.

sorry dude you dont know what you are talking about on this one. if bubba comes here it is for baseball first and football second. that has been well know to both people in the know and casual fans for quite some time.

Actually that I have from the horses mouth.