SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Edit: :yeah

So if Moore has academic issues with LSU, would he have academic issues getting to Nebraska? Or is he cleared? Haven't heard this talked about with him so I'm curious.

You would think the same issues would apply, but Nebraska is willing to wait it out.

Presumably LSU is in the position to be picky and Nebraska is willing to take the risk.

Well, as of now, looks like LSU won't be giving Moore an offer. They picked up a few unexpected recruits and are hoping for 2 more tomorrow.

As of now, looks like Moore will be N... only because LSU didn't make an offer. Sad but true.

Well, as of now, looks like LSU won't be giving Moore an offer. They picked up a few unexpected recruits and are hoping for 2 more tomorrow.

As of now, looks like Moore will be N... only because LSU didn't make an offer. Sad but true.

I hate to break it to you but it's been a long time since Nebraska was as good as LSU. This is not something to feel disappointed about.

I hate to break it to you but it's been a long time since Nebraska was as good as LSU. This is not something to feel disappointed about.

Sad? Ill take it everyday. And like ringer said, we aren't even in the same weight class as LSU right now, so if we need to take a few crumbs from their table to get back on top, we will do it. It aint the 90s anymore.

Oh trust me, I agree...

just saying that I wish we were Moore's #1 choice all along, not just a backup because his top pick didn't offer.

and i wish we could find 5 star kids littered throughout the panhandle, but i'm perfectly happy to get talented kids to lincoln in any fashion. what an odd thing to complain about.

• Fire 2

The LSU guys said..oh well...not quite 25 recruits, so we'll get 25 next year. If they get 25 every year taht is 100. What is up...do they lose that many recruits to attrition, or they firing their recruits like Alabama and South Carolina have been doing? GBR

Oh, I have no doubt that they'll get their 25 this year. They get so much talent that a lot of the kids get lost in the shuffle/rotation and end up transferring. For example, the leasing rusher in the entire history of LA H.S. football (Kenny Hilliard) started out 4th on LSU's RB depth chart last year. He could have gone to pretty much any other school he wanted and been the immediate starter. Les Miles is a master recruiter/salesman. He could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo.

No way does Moore pick LA Tech over Nebraska. No way. That'd be like picking Rosie O'Donnell over Jessica Alba. Stuff like that just doesn't happen. He has been waiting and waiting for an LSU offer, never got it. He's gotta be N.

The LSU guys said..oh well...not quite 25 recruits, so we'll get 25 next year. If they get 25 every year taht is 100. What is up...do they lose that many recruits to attrition, or they firing their recruits like Alabama and South Carolina have been doing? GBR

Oh, I have no doubt that they'll get their 25 this year. They get so much talent that a lot of the kids get lost in the shuffle/rotation and end up transferring. For example, the leasing rusher in the entire history of LA H.S. football (Kenny Hilliard) started out 4th on LSU's RB depth chart last year. He could have gone to pretty much any other school he wanted and been the immediate starter. Les Miles is a master recruiter/salesman. He could sell ice cubes to an Eskimo.

And the last part is why he's been so successful. I don't think he's a great X's and O's guy.