SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Well, if you're referring to me, I guess you'll have to call analyst Derek Ponamsky and pretty much everyone in LSU country a 'moron.' Just going by what they're saying.

FLU, no one is hating on you for posting what you hear. You bring good insight to the board and have different news and opinions from living in Louisiana. The problem people have is you posting too much information about the same topic several times. Just cut that down a bit and you'll be alright.

Problem is, there are certain people who don't want to hear anything that might be negative. They don't want to hear that LSU might make an offer, whether it's true or not. All they want to hear is that Moore is N, nothing else. But then if something does happen and Moore does end up going to LSU, they'll be the ones griping and complaining.

Take some time to address the "certain people" ... that would help. From the post above ... looks like Big ERN took some time to address you specifically and what you were doing so you could understand. I've done it as well. It appears it hasn't really helped ... but hey ... all one can do is be honest and try.

Personally, I'm hoping Moore signs with LSU ... there are "certain people" who seem to want him more then DF. I'm fine if he signs with LSU ... I don't want him. :-)

Well, if you're referring to me, I guess you'll have to call analyst Derek Ponamsky and pretty much everyone in LSU country a 'moron.' Just going by what they're saying.

FLU, no one is hating on you for posting what you hear. You bring good insight to the board and have different news and opinions from living in Louisiana. The problem people have is you posting too much information about the same topic several times. Just cut that down a bit and you'll be alright.

That pretty much sums it up, posting the same thing over and over and over again is getting really old to read. I wasn't calling everyone in lsu country a moron, I wasn't referring to your info (which can be good) just that you post it 10 times back to back to back....relax a little what happens happens.

Yes... I for one want him more than Fuller, probably because I live here and I've seen him play. He can play on either side of the ball. Hope he's not an academic risk, as some have indicated.

Hey, if you're not interested in reading what I have to say, then please, by all means, block me. Real simple.

Never in my life would I ever consider badmouthing or berating another Husker fan, no matter what. I respect everyone's opinion, whether I agree with it or not.

I just hope that we finish strong and get all 5 of the targets still on our board.

For Big Ern and Huskershark and the majority of others, I have much respect. For other "certain people" such as smartass...err...sheepdogmark, I encourage you to please block me.

Take some time to address the "certain people" ... that would help. From the post above ... looks like Big ERN took some time to address you specifically and what you were doing so you could understand. I've done it as well. It appears it hasn't really helped ... but hey ... all one can do is be honest and try.

Personally, I'm hoping Moore signs with LSU ... there are "certain people" who seem to want him more then DF. I'm fine if he signs with LSU ... I don't want him. :-)

How can you be calling Flu a moron, you lost any type of credibility when you stated you don't want Moore have you watched his video he is electric. Thank god the coaches don't think like you. I have been following recruiting for years and that is one of the most idiotic comments I have seen. I sure hope Lsu doesn't offer hate to lose this kid at the last moment. Yes this is my first post and I can't believe you wrote you don't want him.

Disregard my comment didn't realize you are were being sarcastic.

Also I love this board considering it is a free board been following it for a few months now, I was on rivals for years and then went to another more educated board that will stay unnamed but it is good to have other releases for my recruiting addiction.

How can you be calling Flu a moron, you lost any type of credability when you stated you don't want Moore have you watched his video he is electric. Thank god the coaches don't think like you. I have been following recruiting for years and that is one of the most idiotic comments I have seen. I sure hope Lsu doesn't offer hate to lose this kid at the last moment. Yes this is my first post and I can't beleive you wrote you don't want him.

HAHA I'm 99.9% sure he was kidding buddy. Don't blow a gasket.

Does anyone know if you can block a certain persons posts from showing up. On some other forums you can ignore certain posters, like they never even posted. This makes it easier not to call the poster a moron and everyone lives happily ever after.

Which reminds me, what happened to redtillimdead? Did he get booted? I don't think I ignored him but it would make sense.

I'm sure sheepdogmark was just being a smartass, as usual...

You seem to have some insight regarding this young man Alonzo Moore --- and are suitably impressed with him. Fair enough. If we land him, where do you see him likely playing? I have heard QB, Db, or WR are options. Do you know what he is most interested in or if NU has a generaly view as to where they would like him?