SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

]Moore will be N, and LSU will NOT offer. They already told him they don't have room.

I live in Baton Rouge, and trust me, that's not what they're saying down here. I've been listening to talk radio all day, and on every single show he's been mentioned as a late possibility. The LSU peeps seem to think (assume?) that if LSU offers, he'll accept it.

As far as where he'll play, I would guess DB or WR. Seriously doubt he'll play QB. He's definitely a weapon with the ball in his hands.

I'm sure sheepdogmark was just being a smartass, as usual...

You seem to have some insight regarding this young man Alonzo Moore --- and are suitably impressed with him. Fair enough. If we land him, where do you see him likely playing? I have heard QB, Db, or WR are options. Do you know what he is most interested in or if NU has a generaly view as to where they would like him?

I know we liked how he ran the option during camp when he came up here but I am thinking he will start at Qb and later move WR. However due to our issues trying to recruit Db's I could see the kid getting moved to the secondary if it is something he is not against later on. I think WR is his best position and some Wildcat running the option.

You seem to have some insight regarding this young man Alonzo Moore --- and are suitably impressed with him. Fair enough. If we land him, where do you see him likely playing? I have heard QB, Db, or WR are options. Do you know what he is most interested in or if NU has a generaly view as to where they would like him?

I know we liked how he ran the option during camp when he came up here but I am thinking he will start at Qb and later move WR. However due to our issues trying to recruit Db's I could see the kid getting moved to the secondary if it is something he is not against later on. I think WR is his best position and some Wildcat running the option.

Makes sense...

In the DB ranks we have A. Green (Jr.), C. Evans (Jr), Stanly Jean-baptiste (Jr), B. Heard (So.), P.J. Smith (Sr), C. Osborne (Sr.), D. Stafford (Sr) --- so that is 7 guys --- with H. Jackson (so) and D. Washington (Jr.) who may help. Plus we have M. Seisay (Jr) coming in. So we have 8 guys plus potentially two more to put in the secondary. And I may be missing someone. That seems to be at least Ok depth with hopefully Devian Shelton and Charles Jackson coming.

Thus, putting an athlete like Moore as a WR may be good. We have fewer, I think, athletes there.

I smiled when I read this. Sorry if that came of to you in that way ... or at anytime if I've come off to you as a smart ass. The comment was one of humor ... could of swore I put a :-) at the end of it.

Ya, I was trying to be negative and state the opposite of you on a recruit you want ... to just show how that feels when you do it do the board ... and then state that everyone else says your being negative.

Anyone can read this thread to see how positive I have been on a variety of recruits ... including Moore. But it seems that people want to be "right" about getting or not getting a recruit at times where as I'm just rooting to get a recruit ... that's why I drink the red kool-aid. FLU, you've gotten much better on that lately so I applaud you on that.

I will be more careful with you moving forward ... I'm not hear to be a smart ass ... trust me ... but I think you have rubbed me the wrong way on a variety of posts ... and in that I have made my points ... as you have yours. I'm with what others have said ... you offer some points and perspectives that our fan base needs to hear ... including me. If you do have any issues with me moving forward please take some time to PM me bro. I've been on this site for 8-9 years and a member for around 7 ... never really had an issue on this board with anyone and I've never been called a "smart ass". :-)

Forgetting a few like Corey Cooper, and it sounds like Marsh will be the the next walk on saftey star, but that is some scary depth at saftey with all those seniors. Looks like we will need a juco saftey and a couple HS safteys next year

Rumor has it that Cooper might be moving to LB this spring to take advantage of his speed and athleticism.

Forgetting a few like Corey Cooper, and it sounds like Marsh will be the the next walk on saftey star, but that is some scary depth at saftey with all those seniors. Looks like we will need a juco saftey and a couple HS safteys next year

Rumor has it that Cooper might be moving to LB this spring to take advantage of his speed and athleticism.

I have as well and there is too much smoke for this not to have any validity. Personally i like the move and looks like he could make a heck of an OLB, he's one I really want on the field anyway possible, he's got too much athleticism to be on the bench.

Ya, I was trying to be negative and state the opposite of you on a recruit you want ... to just show how that feels when you do it do the board

Yeah, the difference is that you are doing it purposely to spite me. I am not doing to be hurtful or spiteful towards someone, only to provide information that I feel might be valuable. I mean, say for example Moore DOES end up going to LSU. Wouldn't you like to hear it here first and be prepared for the possibility, instead of being unpleasantly surprised on NSD?

Ya, I was trying to be negative and state the opposite of you on a recruit you want ... to just show how that feels when you do it do the board

Yeah, the difference is that you are doing it purposely to spite me. I am not doing to be hurtful or spiteful towards someone, only to provide information that I feel might be valuable. I mean, say for example Moore DOES end up going to LSU. Wouldn't you like to hear it here first and be prepared for the possibility, instead of being unpleasantly surprised on NSD?

I understand that some people down there expect him to get an offer, you would think LSU would jump all over the chance to sign a player like AM. But the truth is they are full, and are only looking at taking Cordaralle Patterson if he wants to be a Tiger. Whioch I fully expect him to sign with LSU on NSD.

Oh I agree with this point ... but after you make a point like this you spend 4-5 posts restating it and pitting your view with what the other fans view is and it comes across that you need to be "right". That may not be true ... but that is how it has come off. That was a few weeks ago or so. I think you've grown a bit in what you are saying ... and your thoughts have been received better. I've stated those thoughts in previous posts.

As I said, I'll be more careful as I interact with you. FYI, I wasn't trying to "spite" you ... I thought it to be a humorous point ... just reversed. Again, I'd like to apologize to you if it offended you. I won't be blocking you ... that just isn't something I'd do. I'd rather get to know you and enjoy the board and the range of views on it ... and that includes you. :-)

Oh I agree with this point ... but after you make a point like this you spend 4-5 posts restating it and pitting your view with what the other fans view is and it comes across that you need to be "right". That may not be true ... but that is how it has come off. That was a few weeks ago or so. I think you've grown a bit in what you are saying ... and your thoughts have been received better. I've stated those thoughts in previous posts.

As I said, I'll be more careful as I interact with you. I won't be blocking you ... that just isn't something I'd do. I'd rather get to know you and enjoy the board and the range of views on it ... and that includes you. :-)

The evolution of your guys relationship is making me queasy. Get a room... jk