SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

Ya, I was trying to be negative and state the opposite of you on a recruit you want ... to just show how that feels when you do it do the board

Yeah, the difference is that you are doing it purposely to spite me. I am not doing to be hurtful or spiteful towards someone, only to provide information that I feel might be valuable. I mean, say for example Moore DOES end up going to LSU. Wouldn't you like to hear it here first and be prepared for the possibility, instead of being unpleasantly surprised on NSD?

Oh I agree with this point ... but after you make a point like this you spend 4-5 posts restating it and pitting your view with what the other fans view is and it comes across that you need to be "right". That may not be true ... but that is how it has come off. That was a few weeks ago or so. I think you've grown a bit in what you are saying ... and your thoughts have been received better. I've stated those thoughts in previous posts.

As I said, I'll be more careful as I interact with you. FYI, I wasn't trying to "spite" you ... I thought it to be a humorous point ... just reversed. Again, I'd like to apologize to you if it offended you. I won't be blocking you ... that just isn't something I'd do. I'd rather get to know you and enjoy the board and the range of views on it ... and that includes you. :-)

Aww_brittana_date2.gif

FLU, keep doing your thing. If the sunshine pumpers on this board cant handle it, who cares. I appreciate your input and well as others here. When i lived in Omaha, you didnt get to see some things from the outside, like I do now living in WA. Its good to see another outside perspective, keep it up.

• Fire 1

Ya, I was trying to be negative and state the opposite of you on a recruit you want ... to just show how that feels when you do it do the board

Yeah, the difference is that you are doing it purposely to spite me. I am not doing to be hurtful or spiteful towards someone, only to provide information that I feel might be valuable. I mean, say for example Moore DOES end up going to LSU. Wouldn't you like to hear it here first and be prepared for the possibility, instead of being unpleasantly surprised on NSD?

Oh I agree with this point ... but after you make a point like this you spend 4-5 posts restating it and pitting your view with what the other fans view is and it comes across that you need to be "right". That may not be true ... but that is how it has come off. That was a few weeks ago or so. I think you've grown a bit in what you are saying ... and your thoughts have been received better. I've stated those thoughts in previous posts.

As I said, I'll be more careful as I interact with you. FYI, I wasn't trying to "spite" you ... I thought it to be a humorous point ... just reversed. Again, I'd like to apologize to you if it offended you. I won't be blocking you ... that just isn't something I'd do. I'd rather get to know you and enjoy the board and the range of views on it ... and that includes you. :-)

awww :wub:

Well, the great news for us is that last night LSU picked up 2 new recruits... the tight end from A&M, and a highly-touted QB from Mississippi. Both were guys that they weren't expecting to get. That's 2 less spots that they have to offer Moore. Doubt they'll offer him at this point.

Well, the great news for us is that last night LSU picked up 2 new recruits... the tight end from A&M, and a highly-touted QB from Mississippi. Both were guys that they weren't expecting to get. That's 2 less spots that they have to offer Moore. Doubt they'll offer him at this point.

I can not see how in the heck a guy who's 6'3" and 270lbs can be highly-touted as a dual threat. We are recruiting defensive tackles that run 5.0 40's w/ those same measurables (curry). Who is this guy?

Actually the DB from A&M, Corey Thompson, committed to LSU. Hope you're right and this locks moore up for us.

I can not see how in the heck a guy who's 6'3" and 270lbs can be highly-touted as a dual threat. We are recruiting defensive tackles that run 5.0 40's w/ those same measurables (curry). Who is this guy?

Jeremy Liggins, we actually offered him as a QB too.

The latest from LSU country (from one of their boards)...

LSU currently has 23 recruits, one of which looks to be a grades casualty and won't sign on Wednesday (TE John Thomas).

We more than likely end up with less than 25 this year, which is perfectly fine as we can load up and get a full 25 next year.

50 % LB Kwon Alexander - Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss, Alabama

30 % ATH Trae Elston - Ole Miss, LSU

15 % WR Corderrelle Patterson - Ole Miss, Tennessee, Georgia, Auburn, LSU

10 % ATH Alonzo Moore - La Tech, Nebraska, Miss. State, LSU

10 % DL Jeremy Briscoe - Miami (committed)

Alexander most likely down to LSU and Auburn. Heard senseless report that he would go to Alabama on a gray shirt. That's not happening. That's stupid talk.

Elston may be a package deal with Alexander (same High School). Who knows. I think Ole Miss holds on to him.

Patterson would be the biggest get from this list (experienced JC WR is exactly what we need with the defection of Randle). Not holding my breath on this one, would be a real pleasant surprise if we land him.

Moore appears to have a grades issues. Nebraska is most likely his landing spot unless the grades issue seems to be cleared up, LSU may offer at the last second and get him.

Briscoe wanted to come to LSU, but LSU never offered. LSU may change their mind and take him at the last second. LSU currently has not DTs in this class.

Have heard Moore's name dropped a few times on the talk-radio circuit this morning. Down here everyone pretty much assumes that he is Nebraska-bound UNLESS LSU makes a last-minute offer. From callers who claim to know him etc., that is the only thing delaying his decision. LSU did sign 2 players last night which they weren't expecting, which gives them less open spots to offer Moore. Plus they apparently are worried about his academics. I think it's a good thing that Moore is announcing early in the morning, because if LSU doesn't get some of the guys they want, and they have spots open at the end of the day, I have no doubt that they'd give him an offer and steal him.