SIGNED ATH Alonzo Moore

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like he showed a lot faster than that at NU camp..

well thats pretty good news as i would be nervous if he was at some of the positions mentioned with that time... but he looks like a big body..... i wonder what special qualities we see in him (dont know much about him)

Scout calls Alonzo a "speedster" but he's listed with a 4.65 speed on Rivals and a 4.58 speed on ESPN. I thought a speedster was defined as a guy who has a 4.4 or faster?

All the Rivals guys are saying he showed much faster at our camp, and was one of the top performers there..

He was called a "man among boys" here scroll down a bit

And some are hinting at him committing.. should know more soon

Scout calls Alonzo a "speedster" but he's listed with a 4.65 speed on Rivals and a 4.58 speed on ESPN. I thought a speedster was defined as a guy who has a 4.4 or faster?

All the Rivals guys are saying he showed much faster at our camp, and was one of the top performers there..

This

The rivals profile on him is off, he's run in the high 4.4's at camps. Evidently he was very impressive at camp this summer and we're recruiting him hard. Stafff spent a ton of time with him and TO talked to him for a freaking hour-and-a-half.

This

The rivals profile on him is off, he's run in the high 4.4's at camps. Evidently he was very impressive at camp this summer and we're recruiting him hard. Stafff spent a ton of time with him and TO talked to him for a freaking hour-and-a-half.

Niiice.

I think he is N, and there is a difference between a timed 40 and football speed. He has plenty of football speed, and would be a welcomed addition to this class.