Cody Green to transfer?

So can we officially start offering QBs in the 2012 recruiting class? Or do we still wait for Bubba?

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

And to answer the Bubba question: No, we need to take 2 QB's in this class no matter if he comes or not. All of a sudden we are thin at that position.

Thanks. Now who was it that HuskerOnline mentioned that was going to get an offer depending on Bubba?

So can we officially start offering QBs in the 2012 recruiting class? Or do we still wait for Bubba?

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

And to answer the Bubba question: No, we need to take 2 QB's in this class no matter if he comes or not. All of a sudden we are thin at that position.

Thanks. Now who was it that HuskerOnline mentioned that was going to get an offer depending on Bubba?

I believe it was TE Terrell Mitchell from FSCC. I might be wrong though.

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

Mitchell won't get a schollie until 2012. When I had asked around two weeks ago (and I even stated the coaches expected a couple of transfers) they still had him on the 2012 list. I don't know if they were expecting Green in that list or not. At the time about the only way he was going to get something for this fall (before his surgery) was if we had a couple guys not qualify this year. The coaches had planned to use the transfer scholarships on guys currently on the team. PJ got his and I know of at least one more guy they'd like to give one to.

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

Mitchell won't get a schollie until 2012. When I had asked around two weeks ago (and I even stated the coaches expected a couple of transfers) they still had him on the 2012 list. I don't know if they were expecting Green in that list or not. At the time about the only way he was going to get something for this fall (before his surgery) was if we had a couple guys not qualify this year. The coaches had planned to use the transfer scholarships on guys currently on the team. PJ got his and I know of at least one more guy they'd like to give one to.

Makes sense to me, thanks da skers.

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

Figured out it was Tommy Armstrong.

"They said if he doesn't come, they want me bad," Armstrong said. "They said they like everything I do. He just wanted to let me know what the issue was with the guy who was a huge baseball player. If that guy doesn't go there, they want to recruit me. He said they can only give that one scholarship to one player and they're trying to figure out what he's going to do."

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

"They said if he doesn't come, they want me bad," Armstrong said. "They said they like everything I do. He just wanted to let me know what the issue was with the guy who was a huge baseball player. If that guy doesn't go there, they want to recruit me. He said they can only give that one scholarship to one player and they're trying to figure out what he's going to do."

Good find corncraze, since Tommy has an offer the staff must not like our chances with Bubba.

QB offers already out:

Devin Fuller

Steve Donatell

Anthony Alford

Alonzo Moore

Tommy Armstrong

Jameis Winston

Good find corncraze, since Tommy has an offer the staff must not like our chances with Bubba.

My question is, does the CG tranfer change that? Does he get pursued no matter what now?