Chances of Pryor returning to OSU=0

Rember this kid did this on his own. Coach found out and hid it. ( So we know) But what is sad is the new story and the money he made off of his autograph. If true Irs will crawl up his arse and get him on tax evasion. Unless he claimed it. Also know this. Nebraska is not clean either,Players can and will do things in their self interests. I THINK IT SUCKS THAT OSU WILL FALL. IT TAKES THE FUN OUT OF THINGS.

There is no way he makes an NFL squad let alone has a lucrative career in the CFL.

I don't know a lot about the kid, but he seems like a kid that was told how great he is his entire life and was given breaks along the way. Once his "supporters" don't see that pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, he will be on his own trying to make a living as an adult.

What is the over-under before Pryor is out of football and in legal trouble - 1 year

Now I feel like I have to explain the English language, when the article "the" is used before a vowel it is pronounced thee, if it is used in front a constant it is pronounced thuh. Hence Ohio State (vowel sound) it goes with thee. Not to mention that is the official name of the school on the charter as well. Any one that gave you a history lesson was wrong. The dictionary will give you the simple answer.

Has nothing to do with pretension or false history, simply an oxford dictionary and a school charter.

On side note if in fact the official charter name of The University of Nebraska is just that, you would not by any means be pretentious to pronounce it as Thee University of Nebraska, in fact you would be speaking proper English.

Not to mention that "the" is not a pronoun at all, but in fact a definite article; apologies for being so "pretentious."

:facepalm:

Right because I didn't go out of my way to post a disclaimer stating that I was trolling. Seriously I didn't. No honestly, that totally didn't happen.

I was honestly only giving you guys a hard time, usually happens when I drink and get on this board, but makes it fun for me. I will say, sure some of the time the kids say it in a pretentious way, no doubt, but you would be amazed at how many people don't realize there is a difference in the simple pronunciation of the article. But as I said it was all in good fun, I figure it is easier to get away with that here than other big ten boards b/c they have become so sick of the "Thee" thing. I did post that on an SEC board and the amount of positive posts (in a non-condescending way) I got back was large because they actually didn't know there was a difference between the two pronunciations and how the article is used before constants as opposed to vowels (what that says about the South is for another thread), so I bring it up all the time, I figured you guys would get I was just making fun of the situation and I am sure you did.

Edit: not only is sarcasm unusually hard to discern on message boards but even mine in person is.

A second edit: something that made me laugh came from an Iowa fan. I did not check on this, but his reasoning for OSU being pretentious in using it as our official name didnn't make sense to him b/c the acutal name of the university of Iowa is something completely differenty but b/c they dont use thier official name then OSU shouldn't either, sounded like terrific logic to me.

Third edit: you guys always seem so easy to get along with so I always figure I can be my sarcastic self and you guys will get it, but then I have to remember sarcasm again doesnt always come across on type... need to work on that.

Now I feel like I have to explain the English language, when the article "the" is used before a vowel it is pronounced thee, if it is used in front a constant it is pronounced thuh. Hence Ohio State (vowel sound) it goes with thee. Not to mention that is the official name of the school on the charter as well. Any one that gave you a history lesson was wrong. The dictionary will give you the simple answer.

Has nothing to do with pretension or false history, simply an oxford dictionary and a school charter.

On side note if in fact the official charter name of The University of Nebraska is just that, you would not by any means be pretentious to pronounce it as Thee University of Nebraska, in fact you would be speaking proper English.

Not to mention that "the" is not a pronoun at all, but in fact a definite article; apologies for being so "pretentious."

:facepalm:

Right because I didn't go out of my way to post a disclaimer stating that I was trolling. Seriously I didn't. No honestly, that totally didn't happen.

I was honestly only giving you guys a hard time, usually happens when I drink and get on this board, but makes it fun for me. I will say, sure some of the time the kids say it in a pretentious way, no doubt, but you would be amazed at how many people don't realize there is a difference in the simple pronunciation of the article. But as I said it was all in good fun, I figure it is easier to get away with that here than other big ten boards b/c they have become so sick of the "Thee" thing. I did post that on an SEC board and the amount of positive posts (in a non-condescending way) I got back was large because they actually didn't know there was a difference between the two pronunciations and how the article is used before constants as opposed to vowels (what that says about the South is for another thread), so I bring it up all the time, I figured you guys would get I was just making fun of the situation and I am sure you did.

Edit: not only is sarcasm unusually hard to discern on message boards but even mine in person is.

A second edit: something that made me laugh came from an Iowa fan. I did not check on this, but his reasoning for OSU being pretentious in using it as our official name didnn't make sense to him b/c the acutal name of the university of Iowa is something completely differenty but b/c they dont use thier official name then OSU shouldn't either, sounded like terrific logic to me.

Third edit: you guys always seem so easy to get along with so I always figure I can be my sarcastic self and you guys will get it, but then I have to remember sarcasm again doesnt always come across on type... need to work on that.

I think the biggest problem is the lack of translation of sarcasm across the internet. It's bitten me several times, too.