Nexus

Player: LaDarrell McNeil

Hometown: Dallas, TX

School: A Maceo Smith

Position: S

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 190

40 time: 4.52

Scholarships: Arizona, Arizona State, Arkansas, Baylor, California, Clemson, Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kansas State, LSU, Miami, Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Syracuse, TCU, Tennessee, Texas A&M, USC, Utah

Committed to Tennessee

Rivals: :star :star :star :star

Scout: :star :star :star :star

ESPN: :star :star :star :star

247: :star :star :star :star

• 5 months later...

He’s going to visit either Notre Dame, Nebraska or Miami this weekend,” Wilmer-Hutchins coach Elzie Barnett told 247 Sports. “He really wants to see Notre Dame, but he has a relationship with Coach Tim Beck of Nebraska.”

McNeil is looking for an offer to LSU or Alabama.

really love that last sentence.... dont think we should be anyones back up choice......

He’s going to visit either Notre Dame, Nebraska or Miami this weekend,” Wilmer-Hutchins coach Elzie Barnett told 247 Sports. “He really wants to see Notre Dame, but he has a relationship with Coach Tim Beck of Nebraska.”

really love that last sentence.... dont think we should be anyones back up choice......

I hear you irie, but those two teams are the quintessential 'top dogs' of college football right now. Their pedigree, especially LSU, is at a peak and kids know they'll be in the hunt for NCs at some point of their collegiate experience, JMO. I still want Beck to work his magic with this kid. Additionally, would anyone feel bad if we didn't get Diggs but we got this kid instead? That's not to say I wouldn't take Diggs tho.

He's going to visit either Notre Dame, Nebraska or Miami this weekend," Wilmer-Hutchins coach Elzie Barnett told 247 Sports. "He really wants to see Notre Dame, but he has a relationship with Coach Tim Beck of Nebraska."

I hear you irie, but those two teams are the quintessential 'top dogs' of college football right now. Their pedigree, especially LSU, is at a peak and kids know they'll be in the hunt for NCs at some point of their collegiate experience, JMO. I still want Beck to work his magic with this kid. Additionally, would anyone feel bad if we didn't get Diggs but we got this kid instead? That's not to say I wouldn't take Diggs tho.

Is McNeil possibly a contingency plan for Diggs...? Maybe the coaches know something we don't and the SC guys are right about Diggs and we're actually out of it.

I don't know. The scenario that I think is most likely for us to get Diggs would be for Michael Rose (and hell, Westerkamp too, why not) to make a huge push for Diggs to be come here, coupled with our boys thrashing the Gamecocks in the bowl game.

How likely either of those are to happen... who knows.

Also, in the event LaDarrell falls in love with us, has us leading, and then gets an LSU offer and bolts... I'd just like to say the Mad Hatter can **** a ***** **** if that scenario happens. Thank you. :)

He's going to visit either Notre Dame, Nebraska or Miami this weekend," Wilmer-Hutchins coach Elzie Barnett told 247 Sports. "He really wants to see Notre Dame, but he has a relationship with Coach Tim Beck of Nebraska."

Is McNeil possibly a contingency plan for Diggs...? Maybe the coaches know something we don't and the SC guys are right about Diggs and we're actually out of it.

I don't know. The scenario that I think is most likely for us to get Diggs would be for Michael Rose (and hell, Westerkamp too, why not) to make a huge push for Diggs to be come here, coupled with our boys thrashing the Gamecocks in the bowl game.

How likely either of those are to happen... who knows.

Also, in the event LaDarrell falls in love with us, has us leading, and then gets an LSU offer and bolts... I'd just like to say the Mad Hatter can **** a ***** **** if that scenario happens. Thank you. :)

The mad hatter is becoming my least favorite coach, in terms of recruiting. Petrino holds the crown right now. I hope we can impress Mr. McNeil.