Michigan tickets on sale from michigan athletic dept.

Can anyone here help me out?

I'm planning on buying the Husker pack, though have no hookup or connections at all. I'm from Canada, so have pretty much I don't know anyone in the US that can help me out!

I tried contacting their Athletic Dept. to see what they can do, but told me that I'd have to wait to buy them when they go on sale to the public. They said there isn't a chance in hell (paraphrased a bit) that there will be any individual tickets left. They will most certainly be sold out from package sales.

They don't go to the general public until July 11th, doubt there are any left by then.

Where are you seeing that date? I'm only seeing the 20th. Am I missing it somewhere?

EDIT: Never mind. I was only looking at the individual tickets. I just now saw July 11 on the ticket packs.

Just saw this too:

"Like" Michigan Football on Facebook? Are you a member of the Michigan Mobile Alerts team? Do you receive M-Mail in your inbox? Following @umichtix on Twitter? If you answered yes to at least one of these four questions, you will receive exclusive access to purchase tickets before the general public via a special promotional code on Monday, July 18. Here's how to get involved!

Not to bust anyone's bubble, but I am pretty sure those are the prices available to Michigan students and alumni if you don't fit the criteria they gave you (fans of one of those things they gave you) I don't think you can take advantage of these great prices. Several Big Ten schools do this, I think you will find it quite difficult turning Michigan stadium red, not saying don't try, tOSU did it not to long ago, just may have to put up a few more bucks than that site would lead you to believe. But good luck to all of you getting those tickets it is definitely a place to see a college game, not especially loud, but absolutely huge and a much better venue than it was five years ago with all the upgrades over the past two years (actually louder now with press boxes positioned over the field deflecting sound back at the crowd now).

Good luck Huskers fans!

Not to bust anyone's bubble, but I am pretty sure those are the prices available to Michigan students and alumni if you don't fit the criteria they gave you (fans of one of those things they gave you) I don't think you can take advantage of these great prices. Several Big Ten schools do this, I think you will find it quite difficult turning Michigan stadium red, not saying don't try, tOSU did it not to long ago, just may have to put up a few more bucks than that site would lead you to believe. But good luck to all of you getting those tickets it is definitely a place to see a college game, not especially loud, but absolutely huge and a much better venue than it was five years ago with all the upgrades over the past two years (actually louder now with press boxes positioned over the field deflecting sound back at the crowd now).

Good luck Huskers fans!

Based on what I saw, the prices are the same. However, if you are Michigan Student, Alumni, or Faculty, you get to purchase tickets way in advance of the public, and most like won't have anything left by then.

• 4 weeks later...