Ranking the B1G QBs

5. Taylor Martinez, Nebraska, sophomore: Martinez looked like two different players during and up-and-down freshman season. When healthy, he was just as dangerous as Michigan's Robinson with the ball in his hands. Martinez racked up 112 or more rushing yards in five of Nebraska's first seven contests, and had 435 yards of offense in a win against Oklahoma State. But injuries and a loss of confidence derailed the second half of his season. Martinez must show he can stay healthy and, if not, that he can play through pain in a physical conference. His receiving corps should be decent despite few proven players, but Nebraska's offensive line is a question mark.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/28226/ranking-the-big-ten-quarterbacks-2

4. Nebraska: When healthy, sophomore Taylor Martinez is an exciting dual-threat player with game-breaking speed. He set virtually every Nebraska freshman quarterback record last season despite being hobbled down the stretch. Cody Green's transfer dealt a blow to the Cornhuskers' depth and means that if Martinez goes down, redshirt freshman Brion Carnes will have to take over. But Carnes was impressive at times this spring.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/id/28220/big-ten-position-rankings-quarterbacks-3

What ever goofballs. Keep on reading espn and bleacher report than. Oh wait was it bleacher report you dont like cuz they talk bad about Nebraska? I cant remember.

We don't like Bleacher Report because it's not a legitimate news site. There are tons, and I do literally mean tons, of articles that are all over Nebraska's stuff, if you catch my drift. We don't pay attention to those either.

What ever goofballs. Keep on reading espn and bleacher report than. Oh wait was it bleacher report you dont like cuz they talk bad about Nebraska? I cant remember.

We don't like Bleacher Report because it's not a legitimate news site. There are tons, and I do literally mean tons, of articles that are all over Nebraska's stuff, if you catch my drift. We don't pay attention to those either.

Some would say espn is'nt much of a news site either. If you only pay attention once a month or during the season maybe, but that's about it.

Some would say espn is'nt much of a news site either. If you only pay attention once a month or during the season maybe, but that's about it.

We all know that ESPN isn't going to hate us anymore since we've joined the B1G....

Who said we like ESPN? :P

The difference between the two is that we know ESPN is solely meant to be entertainment, it doesn't parade itself around as something different than that, and the people that can't realize that are, well, a little stupid. Secondly, the people that work for ESPN at least have some kind of resume or reputation or such that would make you assume that they have an, at worst, mediocre understanding of what they're covering.

I disagree that D-Rob is first on this list. Must be a very down year for Big Ten QBs.

Why? He had a pretty spectacular first season last year, as part of one of the best offenses in the conference.

He was 182/291 (62.5%) throwing the football for 2570 yards, 18 TDS to 11 interceptions. QB Rating of 149.6. He also led the Big 10 in rushing with 1702 yards on the ground, and he led the conference in total offense. Those are pretty absurd statistics... I would have taken him over any other QB in the league last year, including Pryor, Cousins, Stanzi, or Persa.

I disagree that D-Rob is first on this list. Must be a very down year for Big Ten QBs.

Why? He had a pretty spectacular first season last year, as part of one of the best offenses in the conference.

He was 182/291 (62.5%) throwing the football for 2570 yards, 18 TDS to 11 interceptions. QB Rating of 149.6. He also led the Big 10 in rushing with 1702 yards on the ground, and he led the conference in total offense. Those are pretty absurd statistics... I would have taken him over any other QB in the league last year, including Pryor, Cousins, Stanzi, or Persa.

But not Vandenburg. :moreinteresting

Who said we like ESPN? :P

The difference between the two is that we know ESPN is solely meant to be entertainment, it doesn't parade itself around as something different than that, and the people that can't realize that are, well, a little stupid. Secondly, the people that work for ESPN at least have some kind of resume or reputation or such that would make you assume that they have an, at worst, mediocre understanding of what they're covering.

Good point, I think you give Adam more credit than he deserves. But you could be right, maybe he was a towel boy and has been around football for along time. :)

As for the Tate comments, you have a point.

As for espn loving you for being in the B10, they hate the B10. It might have something to do with the B10 network. I see now where they got Adam some help, hope that helps.