Husker game tickets

Okay, I usually get tickets for husker games and I usually get Champions Passes too.

I dont make most of the games so I would be selling some of them. Any early games, which doesnt look like many this year, I would be getting rid of. Any game BEFORE the MSU game would also be more likely for me to get rid of. Usually tickets are in one of three spots. Skybox (no parking pass), 50 yardline side about 20 rows up (with parking pass) or endzone next to the aisle about half way up (no parking pass).

Sometimes its just Champions passes sometimes its just tickets and sometimes its both. Usually tickets will be two or four, just depends. I offer these up to my friends first but if anyone is ever interested, please let me know. I am in Omaha.

Problem is, sometimes I don't even know if I will be getting them until maybe Wednesday or Thursday of that week.

I'm interested -- I would need two tickets. Im from Des Moines, so not as many tickets floating around over here. Do you think you will get some tickets for the season opener?

Thanks & GBR!

Yeah, I do think I will have some for the opener. I usually get them tossed my way for the non-conference games, especially if they are not big ones. I will let you know, it probably wont be until the week of the game.

• 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...